Home

Threw my first no hitter and participated in baseball history (at least I think)

This is a discussion on Threw my first no hitter and participated in baseball history (at least I think) within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 11-02-2020, 09:07 AM   #17
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Threw my first no hitter and participated in baseball history (at least I think)

Congrats CB!

I have not thrown a no-hitter on The Show since my very first version of the game MLB The Show 09. And JoshC1977.....it was with...you guessed it!!! AJ Burnett on the Yankees vs the Tigers. However we won the game 6-0.

Still remember it.

I have come close a few times since then.....but still have not done it since. Nor have I hit for the Cycle ever.

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23

Last edited by Armor and Sword; 11-02-2020 at 03:16 PM.
Old 11-02-2020, 09:18 AM   #18
Ready to chase #12

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62
Re: Threw my first no hitter and participated in baseball history (at least I think)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houston
Congrats brother well deserved. I threw a perfect game with Dylan Cease in a online league game vs Rangers, a combined no hitter with Urquidy and Astros vs Mariners also in a online league game and set a new strikeout record with Sale 24 strikeouts in my online league.

Didn't mean to take away from your thread brother again congrats to you man.
No worries man.

Congratulations on your accomplishments.

I think I may have gotten 20 combined strikeouts in a game, but that would be it. That's a hell of a feat!

I miss the old OS

There are two things you can't get back in this world; time and money. Spend both wisely

Louisville|Cardinals
Old 11-04-2020, 05:19 AM   #19
MVP

Houston's Arena

Thanks brother definitely appreciate it. Its definitely hard facing CPU, but to do it online and against another human input is hard as h3ll. I have came close several times to lose it bottom of the 8th lol

Last edited by Houston; 11-05-2020 at 01:48 AM.
Old 11-14-2020, 11:55 AM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 1

I just thrown my first no hitter this morning...man it felt great...I thought I was going to lose but the cubbies come through for me in the 9th...so I ended up with a no hitter and a walk off in the same came...a man at my age canít take this kind of excitement...plus I think the wife is going to kill me cauuse I seamed so loud I woke up the whole house..lmao...man this feels great playing the show since it started and never had I thrown one before...

https://youtu.be/LGQegQzVVzQ
Old 01-07-2021, 06:31 AM   #21
MVP

Houston's Arena

Inside my MLB NETWORK LEAGUE - I had to use the INDIANS as a admin game.

The INDIANS throw a combined NO-HITTER behind SP Clevinger and RP Karenchak!!

https://youtu.be/vc1tQwyWyfEPS_App_20210107_101201.jpegPS_App_20210107_101207.jpegPS_App_20210107_101212.jpeg
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-07-2021, 12:08 PM   #22
Rookie

Just seeing this thread. A couple weeks ago I threw my first no hitter with Carlos Carrasco. I was one walk away from a perfect game.

It got dicey in the 8th and 9th and required a couple of great defensive plays at first and up the middle to save it.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Operation Sports mobile app

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »