Home

PS5 and MLB20 is Smooth As Butter, But next Year?

This is a discussion on PS5 and MLB20 is Smooth As Butter, But next Year? within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-06-2020, 12:07 AM   #17
Pro

knucklecutter's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: PS5 and MLB20 is Smooth As Butter, But next Year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman23
I personally don't think you are going to see any major changes in The Show 21 but you will in The Show 22.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Might get a next gen only graphics boost or possibly an fps boost, but the core game play mechanics will have to work on the regular PS4. Until they completely drop the PS4 development I don't expect much. I'd guess '23 might be the first next gen only title.
Old 12-06-2020, 11:12 AM   #18
Pro

OVR: 0
PS5 and MLB20 is Smooth As Butter, But next Year?

Give me an option for turning off both the HR camera, & default stadium sounds and I’m good.

Let me edit generic managers and make a new difficulty past legend and I’m great!
Old 12-07-2020, 03:02 PM   #19
Pro

OVR: 7
Re: PS5 and MLB20 is Smooth As Butter, But next Year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseballguy99
Give me an option for turning off both the HR camera, & default stadium sounds and I’m good.

Let me edit generic managers and make a new difficulty past legend and I’m great!

I hear you about turning off the HR camera; I'd be good with just being able to turn off every and all: icon, notification, visual aid...pretty much everything but the scorebug no matter how I play the game (configs, options I choose); I've not been much of a football guy since NFL2k, All Pro...but that video posted over in the Madden thread (Next-Gen Madden 21 Snow Gameplay: AI Vs. AI Game - Bears Vs. Ravens) ...definitely had to appreciate the clean screen and true tv presentation that had (minus the runner icon...but maybe that can even be turned off).

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »