Home

MLB The Show 21 Information So Far

This is a discussion on MLB The Show 21 Information So Far within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-02-2021, 04:11 PM   #49
Rookie

Balldude777's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB The Show 21 Information So Far

I really hope we can transfer our custom images at least. I spent a lot of time during the quarantine creating all 30 teams for a fantasy league.
Old 02-02-2021, 04:14 PM   #50
Rookie

dbekoscke's Arena

Love MLBTS! Here's to hoping some of the video gaming trends over the past few years don't ruin the show during this next generation.Screenshot_20210202-161227.jpeg

Sent from my skull organ using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 02-02-2021, 04:34 PM   #51
Rookie

guinness22's Arena

OVR: 1

53 years OLD, this month. Retired at 49 and with the pandemic have too much time on my hands at home! LOL.

873 hours 48 minutes offline DD (I am a late participant in DD, only the past 3 or 4 iterations, so up until I recently stopped playing DD and went back to franchise it actually felt pretty fresh to me).

O hours 1 minute Play Now. Don't even know how I did that! LOL

151 hours 38 minutes Franchise. What I've played exclusively in every iteration of this game (and I have them all) until '17 IIRC.

2 hours 4 minutes HR Derby. Had never played until this year. Killed a couple hours and hit some hr's with legends.

All of the off topic irrelevance above notwithstanding, I have to say...I am actually quite heartened that '21 doesn't appear to be a cut and past of '20....I really didn't plan on buying '21 (and certainly won't be pre ordering for the first time since I can remember), but I have to admit I am actually now intrigued, at least enough to watch some of the reveals. Likely still won't buy until it's on sale and some of the early bugs are worked/patched out (if at all), but the announced changes are quite pleasantly surprising to me to be honest.

Since I've rambled on here anyway, and I haven't posted in a while, I want to finish this by saying a sincere THANK YOU to all the content creators, slider gurus, SotS experts and everyone else who have shared their knowledge, creations, time and suggestions with me over many years of gaming and lurking on this site. '21 may be the first year ever that I don't buy, but you've made my experience with this franchise immensely more enjoyable than it would have been out of the box (no disrespect intended to SDS who put out the single best sports game around IMHO, and the last game that I actually play out of a collection that for many years included Madden, NHL, FIFA, etc). Thank you community. Thank you SDS.

Be healthy and happy, all.

g22
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-02-2021, 06:27 PM   #52
Pro

ramspeedkill's Arena

OVR: 3

Wonder what they did with Franchise
Old 02-02-2021, 08:49 PM   #53
Rookie

dbekoscke's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by guinness22
53 years OLD, this month. Retired at 49 and with the pandemic have too much time on my hands at home! LOL.

873 hours 48 minutes offline DD (I am a late participant in DD, only the past 3 or 4 iterations, so up until I recently stopped playing DD and went back to franchise it actually felt pretty fresh to me).

O hours 1 minute Play Now. Don't even know how I did that! LOL

151 hours 38 minutes Franchise. What I've played exclusively in every iteration of this game (and I have them all) until '17 IIRC.

2 hours 4 minutes HR Derby. Had never played until this year. Killed a couple hours and hit some hr's with legends.

All of the off topic irrelevance above notwithstanding, I have to say...I am actually quite heartened that '21 doesn't appear to be a cut and past of '20....I really didn't plan on buying '21 (and certainly won't be pre ordering for the first time since I can remember), but I have to admit I am actually now intrigued, at least enough to watch some of the reveals. Likely still won't buy until it's on sale and some of the early bugs are worked/patched out (if at all), but the announced changes are quite pleasantly surprising to me to be honest.

Since I've rambled on here anyway, and I haven't posted in a while, I want to finish this by saying a sincere THANK YOU to all the content creators, slider gurus, SotS experts and everyone else who have shared their knowledge, creations, time and suggestions with me over many years of gaming and lurking on this site. '21 may be the first year ever that I don't buy, but you've made my experience with this franchise immensely more enjoyable than it would have been out of the box (no disrespect intended to SDS who put out the single best sports game around IMHO, and the last game that I actually play out of a collection that for many years included Madden, NHL, FIFA, etc). Thank you community. Thank you SDS.

Be healthy and happy, all.

g22
Love the positivity! Too much hate and distrust in the world today. I'm happy that we can all rally around our love of MLBTS. We may have our small disagreements here and there on Operation Sports, but it's because we love and care for this series, and wish for the best future with the it's releases. Let's remember this is why we're all here.

Also, congratulations to all Xboxers! You'll finally be able to enjoy (in many people's opinions here) the best all-around sports simulation title by far.

Old 02-02-2021, 11:11 PM   #54
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
If the gameplay is as good and also allows us to continue to play the way we want (Clean screen, classic pitching, directional hitting, auto fielding, manual throwing, absolutely no visual aides, annoying cursors under fielders, dots on my screen while pitching...you know what I mean) and they really give us those kinds of tools (franchise mode sliders, full customization tools) then we have something here for 21.

I am waiting for information and videos on the “revamped” franchise mode.

Let’s hope and pray.

If there is a developer who can come through it is SDS.
Didn't you already proclaim that you ARE NOT buying? lol
Old 02-02-2021, 11:54 PM   #55
MVP

R9NALD9's Arena

OVR: 16
Something tells me we are getting the same dust, grass and player models...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-03-2021, 12:13 AM   #56
Windy City Sports Fan

Gagnon39's Arena

OVR: 25

I will remain cautiously optimistic about franchise overhaul...

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Streaming on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/gagnon39

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »