Home

How SDS Can Improve the 'Full Minors' Feature for MLB The Show 21

This is a discussion on How SDS Can Improve the 'Full Minors' Feature for MLB The Show 21 within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-25-2021, 10:22 AM   #17
SHOW TIME!!

The Kid 24's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: How SDS Can Improve the 'Full Minors' Feature for MLB The Show 21

Man I just keep thinking how many CAPS of MLB guys will be in the rosters this year.... Could really be an immersion killer for me this year.

Also with FM team basically having to start over this year, could be June before we get a good Franchise ready roster.
Old 02-25-2021, 10:53 AM   #18
It Appears I Blue Myself

CBoller1331's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kid 24
Man I just keep thinking how many CAPS of MLB guys will be in the rosters this year.... Could really be an immersion killer for me this year.

Also with FM team basically having to start over this year, could be June before we get a good Franchise ready roster.
I'm somewhat optimistic that there wont be as many missing MLB guys as you would think. I also think the fact that Julio Rodriguez has a scan (from MtO vid) shows that there is a chance that they expanded on the Full Minors from last year. I think it may have been a multi-year project

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Operation Sports mobile app

Thanks Peyton. #18
Old 02-25-2021, 11:10 AM   #19
MVP

BigOscar's Arena

Got to be honest, I'd be amazed if they've built on it at all. That's not really what they do these days, they introduce half baked new features so they can advertise them as new and sell games, then leave them like that forever.
Old 02-25-2021, 11:31 AM   #20
SHOW TIME!!

The Kid 24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBoller1331
I'm somewhat optimistic that there wont be as many missing MLB guys as you would think. I also think the fact that Julio Rodriguez has a scan (from MtO vid) shows that there is a chance that they expanded on the Full Minors from last year. I think it may have been a multi-year project

See idk, ShowTyme on Twitter said it's gonna be a PIA this year because of a lot of missing MLB guys.
Old 02-25-2021, 12:04 PM   #21
It Appears I Blue Myself

CBoller1331's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kid 24
See idk, ShowTyme on Twitter said it's gonna be a PIA this year because of a lot of missing MLB guys.
He would probably know better than I would. I just feel like the special circumstances of last year would mean most of the opt-out guys would still be in the game (those who have they beta may or may not be able to confirm this...in the appropriate thread on theshow.com forums. ).

I also think that having "full minors" in the game last year probably made it easier to get facescans for more minor leaguers during spring training last year (obviously covid through a wrench into that tho). In previous years they would maybe get some of the AAA who were almost locks to debut that year so they could be added to the game the next year. With the announcement officially coming last year maybe they were able to convince more guys to get scans.

But again...I dont have any inside sources. Just guessing.

Also doesn't look like we're getting a video today unless I missed it

Thanks Peyton. #18
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-25-2021, 12:12 PM   #22
SHOW TIME!!

The Kid 24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBoller1331
He would probably know better than I would. I just feel like the special circumstances of last year would mean most of the opt-out guys would still be in the game (those who have they beta may or may not be able to confirm this...in the appropriate thread on theshow.com forums. ).

I also think that having "full minors" in the game last year probably made it easier to get facescans for more minor leaguers during spring training last year (obviously covid through a wrench into that tho). In previous years they would maybe get some of the AAA who were almost locks to debut that year so they could be added to the game the next year. With the announcement officially coming last year maybe they were able to convince more guys to get scans.

But again...I dont have any inside sources. Just guessing.

Also doesn't look like we're getting a video today unless I missed it

Guess we'll see but I just have a bad feeling on the rosters this year, hope I'm wrong... But I can confirm guys who opted out, are in the beta.

Yea no video again today... Not sure why they told us every Tuesday and Thursday we would get videos.
Old 02-25-2021, 02:10 PM   #23
Banned

Not sure why no franchise video yet
Old 02-25-2021, 02:14 PM   #24
SHOW TIME!!

The Kid 24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokerSportsGamer
Not sure why no franchise video yet
There's nothing to show, we aren't getting one.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »