Home

OS User Created Stadiums

This is a discussion on OS User Created Stadiums within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-05-2021, 02:40 PM   #9
MVP

TheDarkKnightRises's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Ebbets Field

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetsFan16
This is gonna be an awesome feature and hopefully all of us here at OS can put together a great collection of historic and custom ballparks for everyone to enjoy.

I personally will be looking to do more themed ballparks rather than old classics (as a 25 year old kid I don’t have as many memories of the older ones)

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

This is going to be an amazing feature if SDS didn’t ruin it. I’m specifically talking about the ability to use stadiums we create in exhibition mode. The fact that we have 30 SDS created stadiums right out of the gate makes me hopeful. That plus it would be beyond stupid not to let us use them in exhibition mode. I just want clarification!

MLB: New York Mets
NFL: New York Giants
NBA: Los Angeles Lakers
NHL: New York Rangers
NCAAF: Miami Hurricanes
NCAAB: Duke Blue Devils/St. John's Red Storm
Old 04-05-2021, 03:11 PM   #10
MVP

MetsFan16's Arena

OVR: 4

Since there are 30 custom stadium slots, I wonder if you can have more than 30 saved on your console and you can only access 30 on your stadium select screen?

Or is it 30 max throughout the game.

I ask this because if there is one franchise I want all old stadiums, I can download 30 classics. And then in a separate franchise I want all new custom stadiums. Can I have both save files using 60 total stadiums?

Old 04-05-2021, 03:38 PM   #11
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetsFan16
Since there are 30 custom stadium slots, I wonder if you can have more than 30 saved on your console and you can only access 30 on your stadium select screen?

Or is it 30 max throughout the game.

I ask this because if there is one franchise I want all old stadiums, I can download 30 classics. And then in a separate franchise I want all new custom stadiums. Can I have both save files using 60 total stadiums?

It has to be more than 30. There’s 30 in the game to start so whatever stadiums you create would be in addition to that.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-05-2021, 04:15 PM   #12
It's 5 o'clock somewhere

beau21's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDarkKnightRises
This is going to be an amazing feature if SDS didn’t ruin it. I’m specifically talking about the ability to use stadiums we create in exhibition mode. The fact that we have 30 SDS created stadiums right out of the gate makes me hopeful. That plus it would be beyond stupid not to let us use them in exhibition mode. I just want clarification!
I'm hopeful you're right. Frankly, I play more exhibition games than anything. I just don't have the consistent time available for a franchise or RTTS, so having this feature for single games would be huge for me.
Old 04-05-2021, 04:28 PM   #13
Pro

OVR: 10
Re: OS User Created Stadiums

Looking forward to this feature as well. Will probably be a bit before I plunge into getting a PS5, but looking forward to see everyone's creations, especially with the Classic Ballparks. Question I have is, how to get the Upper Decks right? Meaning, in looking at Tiger Stadium, will there be any sort of old style Upper decks that can get it to look what the stadium has? I know the over hang is more than likely not possible. Are we able to take styles from other stadiums and implement them in create a stadium?
Old 04-05-2021, 06:12 PM   #14
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by beau21
I'm hopeful you're right. Frankly, I play more exhibition games than anything. I just don't have the consistent time available for a franchise or RTTS, so having this feature for single games would be huge for me.

This is my issue as well. I don’t have time to play franchise so 95% of my yearly games are exhibition games. The remaining 5% games would be RTTS. If they ever give us the ability to choose the stadium in RTTS this new feature would be unbelievable. I won’t hold my breath for that though.

Old 04-05-2021, 06:14 PM   #15
Pro

JustSteve's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDarkKnightRises
That would be stupid, wouldn't it? We're not stupid.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-05-2021, 06:30 PM   #16
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_SDS
That would be stupid, wouldn't it? We're not stupid.
Thank you Steve! Sorry for ever doubting you.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »