Home

SGO - MLB The Show 21 Review

This is a discussion on SGO - MLB The Show 21 Review within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-21-2021, 02:54 AM   #17
MVP

LastActionHero's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: SGO - MLB The Show 21 Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syce
This is one nugget that needs attention by SDS. the whole layout of the menus is just a complete dumpster fire.

Couple of things: 1) multi game moments, you cannot reset it, UNLESS you go through the menus to the moments section and reset. you cant reset it through moments of the player programs(perfect example is the Eric Davis program).

2) when you complete a moment through other means it takes you right back to the front DD screen which is annoying.

They perfected the menu last years with the tiles if you ask me. Maybe because I was so used to that menu I find it difficult to find stuff now but I’m 100% sure newcomers to The Show are gonna have a tough time as well.
Besides the plain uglyness it just doesn’t make any sense if you ask me
Old 04-21-2021, 12:07 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 5

The RTTS 'Waiting for Next appearance' or wait while other bat/field is seriously so ugly. I hate looking at it.

When I first loaded in, it didn't even give me the option to create or edit a character, and the opening scenes had them calling my player 'Joe'.

I'm very disappointed so far.
Old 04-22-2021, 12:44 PM   #19
MVP

Archie56's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chardon
The RTTS 'Waiting for Next appearance' or wait while other bat/field is seriously so ugly. I hate looking at it.

When I first loaded in, it didn't even give me the option to create or edit a character, and the opening scenes had them calling my player 'Joe'.

I'm very disappointed so far.
That's bc you have to create your RTTS character before you actually start the mode. You do that on the main screen, top left corner. Since ballplayer is streamlined and connected to DD this year, they have you create your player first before starting the modes. Is it confusing? Yes. They could've explained that part better.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »