Home

Do You Like Pitcher Deliveries?

This is a discussion on Do You Like Pitcher Deliveries? within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-22-2021, 02:59 PM   #25
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: Do You Like Pitcher Deliveries?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bayman
This is objective bull****. The newer deliveries are light years better than the old ones. Are they better than PYS yet? not at all but saying they haven't improved is pure hyberbolic garbage. Don't cry about the devs not bothering to listen to this forum when people waste their time being as dumb as possible.
The only one being hyperbolic is you. The guys isn't wrong that arm speeds remain way too slow. The problem hasn't been addressed for years or it wouldn't remain a problem.

The devs not coming here has nothing to do with posts like his, or even yours. They've changed the way they interact with the community and that's all. Their own forums, which are much more toxic than here, and twitch/twitter are their main methods of communicating with their fans now.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

― Plato
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-22-2021, 03:06 PM   #26
Rookie

Fours's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Do You Like Pitcher Deliveries?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bayman
This is objective bull****. The newer deliveries are light years better than the old ones. Are they better than PYS yet? not at all but saying they haven't improved is pure hyberbolic garbage. Don't cry about the devs not bothering to listen to this forum when people waste their time being as dumb as possible.
I know you're trolling, but enlighten us.. I know they talked specifically about fixing deliveries in 18 or 19, and they did speed up some animations but left most unchanged including the generic ones..

This used to be the kind of thing The Show would take initiative on, that's how this game got the great reputation is has. Now customers get attacked for mentioning anything that could be improved.

I feel like a lot of Xbox people are wondering what all the noise was about.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »