Home

Outfield Indicator

This is a discussion on Outfield Indicator within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-13-2021, 02:41 PM   #1
vs. the World

frankplastictrees's Arena

OVR: 7
Outfield Indicator

Hey guys, I play only RTTS and when I pitch, I can no longer see where the ball is going to land with an indicator. I’ve googled it and found nothing and I can’t find it in the options. So, does anyone know?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-13-2021, 02:45 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Outfield Indicator

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankplastictrees
Hey guys, I play only RTTS and when I pitch, I can no longer see where the ball is going to land with an indicator. I’ve googled it and found nothing and I can’t find it in the options. So, does anyone know?
I've noticed this also, since patch 5 which also caused the game to crash when playing RTTS.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk
Old 05-13-2021, 03:08 PM   #3
Rookie

ExarKub00720's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankplastictrees
From what I can tell unless you have a chance of fielding it you won’t see it anymore. Whether this is intentional or a mistake I am not sure. I have had plenty of pop ups around the mound and even if I couldn’t get to it quite it was somewhat without distance of me.

It could be that if you are X feet away from where it is gonna drop they no longer show it, or it is broken. Giving how this game has been it is a coin toss on which.

I can see that almost being a feature they wanna add but it’s crappy to add it and not at least tell anyone they did. I can also see they just broke something.
Old 05-13-2021, 04:09 PM   #4
vs. the World

frankplastictrees's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExarKub00720
From what I can tell unless you have a chance of fielding it you won’t see it anymore. Whether this is intentional or a mistake I am not sure. I have had plenty of pop ups around the mound and even if I couldn’t get to it quite it was somewhat without distance of me.

It could be that if you are X feet away from where it is gonna drop they no longer show it, or it is broken. Giving how this game has been it is a coin toss on which.

I can see that almost being a feature they wanna add but it’s crappy to add it and not at least tell anyone they did. I can also see they just broke something.
Yeah, that’s what I figured. I was hoping it would be patched back in today, but nope. It’s such an odd thing to take away, but I guess we should be used to it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »