Home

An unhandled server exception occurred

This is a discussion on An unhandled server exception occurred within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
F1 2021 Review - One for the Ages
EA Sports PGA TOUR to Include Brand New Swing Mechanics, Three Click Swing Returns
FIFA 22 Gameplay: Breaking Down the Latest Details
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-18-2021, 09:37 PM   #1
ps3
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Mar 2011
An unhandled server exception occurred

As anyone else experienced this error when searching the vaults? If so how did you resolve the issue.
ps3 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-18-2021, 10:22 PM   #2
MVP
 
KnightTemplar's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Feb 2017
Re: An unhandled server exception occurred

Quote:
Originally Posted by ps3
As anyone else experienced this error when searching the vaults? If so how did you resolve the issue.
95% of the time. There is no work around. We just have to wait. Frustrating as it is.
KnightTemplar is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2021, 10:54 PM   #3
Aqua?!
 
bigd51's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Yoouuu never know!
Posts: 625
Re: An unhandled server exception occurred

Which console are you playing on?

I get it on PS4 as well. Logos appear no problem, but try to cycle to another vault and it ends w/ you being booted 95% of the time (as mentioned above).

Starting to think this is mostly a last-gen issue b/c I haven't seen any complaints on Reddit about people accessing the stadium vault (which is next-gen exclusive).
bigd51 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2021, 01:09 PM   #4
Rookie
 
ped3328's Arena
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Feb 2009
Re: An unhandled server exception occurred

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigd51
Which console are you playing on?

I get it on PS4 as well. Logos appear no problem, but try to cycle to another vault and it ends w/ you being booted 95% of the time (as mentioned above).

Starting to think this is mostly a last-gen issue b/c I haven't seen any complaints on Reddit about people accessing the stadium vault (which is next-gen exclusive).
Using PS4. Tried to access the vault early in the morning, but unable to due to maintenance. I tried about an hour later and it now appears to be working fine. Logos, then Rosters, then Players. I was able to upload a couple of players without any problem. FINALLY, after a whole month. Now waiting for the next update... and many more to follow I'm sure ! SDS got an extra month to iron out glitches after glitches, after glitchers. They still came up short. But the game play itself is fantastic !
ped3328 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2021, 02:20 PM   #5
MVP
 
KnightTemplar's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Feb 2017
Re: An unhandled server exception occurred

Quote:
Originally Posted by ped3328
Using PS4. Tried to access the vault early in the morning, but unable to due to maintenance. I tried about an hour later and it now appears to be working fine. Logos, then Rosters, then Players. I was able to upload a couple of players without any problem. FINALLY, after a whole month. Now waiting for the next update... and many more to follow I'm sure ! SDS got an extra month to iron out glitches after glitches, after glitchers. They still came up short. But the game play itself is fantastic !
Yep. All pages are loading smoothly 1120 PST.
KnightTemplar is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-19-2021, 04:34 PM   #6
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Re: An unhandled server exception occurred

Iím on PS5 and I get the error message all the darn time! So frustrating.


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Dazza1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2021, 05:26 PM   #7
MVP
 
KnightTemplar's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Feb 2017
Re: An unhandled server exception occurred

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazza1
Iím on PS5 and I get the error message all the darn time! So frustrating.


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Still? Iím on the PS5 and itís working really well now, pages loading instantly.
KnightTemplar is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2021, 08:51 PM   #8
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Re: An unhandled server exception occurred

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightTemplar
Still? Iím on the PS5 and itís working really well now, pages loading instantly.


As of this morning yes I was still having the problem. I havenít played since as I have been working. But Iím pretty sure nothing has changed since I played this morning. Hoping Iím wrong! Did I miss an update or something?


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Dazza1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:31 AM.

Top -