Home

Uniform wishlist for The Show 24

This is a discussion on Uniform wishlist for The Show 24 within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-02-2022, 08:44 AM   #281
MVP

Bartolo Colon's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Uniform wishlist for The Show 23

Allow the ability to choose the color of sleeves, accessories, socks, etc. I love the way NBA 2K allows you to choose.

IMG_0445.jpg
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-05-2022, 12:54 PM   #282
MVP

Bartolo Colon's Arena

Mets blue road uni from 2013-2021:

IMG_0495.JPG

Mets camo uni from 2014-2015:

IMG_0496.JPG
Old 07-05-2022, 01:32 PM   #283
MVP

405Cowboy's Arena

OVR: 2

Unfortunately since there were no throwback uniforms added it may be that SDS is complacent with what they have and all the energy will go into the City Connect series. The remaining 16 clubs that don't have one will have one next season.
Old 07-16-2022, 11:31 PM   #284
MVP

405Cowboy's Arena

There will be 16 new uniforms added in 23, the upcoming 2023 City Connect sets. It's still too early to determine if a club will add another alternate or change home and or away sets.
Old 07-26-2022, 07:25 AM   #285
MVP

Bartolo Colon's Arena

Rays light blue alt (2010-2021):
IMG_0661.JPG

Reds red alt (2007-2019):
IMG_0662.JPG
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2022, 11:25 AM   #286
Rookie

Ragnar84's Arena

Has MLB THE SHOW already reached the NG console asset limit or is it simply them not increasing equipment to the game in general? I know in madden on last Gen, EA and SDS with MLB had the excuse of reaching memory capacity with assets but I was under the assumption based on pre release promotion that NG consoles would be able to exceed those limits and increase the equipment assets?

Sent from my iPad using Operation Sports
Old 07-26-2022, 12:23 PM   #287
MVP

405Cowboy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnar84
Has MLB THE SHOW already reached the NG console asset limit or is it simply them not increasing equipment to the game in general? I know in madden on last Gen, EA and SDS with MLB had the excuse of reaching memory capacity with assets but I was under the assumption based on pre release promotion that NG consoles would be able to exceed those limits and increase the equipment assets?

Sent from my iPad using Operation Sports

You may have a point there. In regards to Madden, the PS2/Xbox OG versions were better in terms of uniform selections. (i.e. 90's Bills White/80's Jets White/Bengals 90's White/Oilers 80's White/95 Jaguars White/70's Chargers White/94 Chargers White/80's Broncos White/86 Giants White/79 Buccaneers White/90's Saints Home-Away/80 Falcons White/98 Falcons White/90's Cardinals White/80's Seahawks Whtie were all in the game). When the PS3 came out all the road white uniforms were scrapped but a handful of the 75th Anniversary (and later AFL uniforms) were added but several clubs still had missing white away uniforms. Now the PS4 slowly added a handful of Away White Throwbacks but on PS5 (and latter days of PS4/Xbox 1) a few more have been added but several are still missing.

Onto the show the latter days of PS3/early PS4 days still had the "Slots" so several alternate throwbacks as well as current alternates were not in the game. It wasn't until 17 that they added a few more throwbacks and 18/19/20/21 did as well. 22 didn't add any except the City Connect and 23 will add the missing 16 City Connect for next season and that may have taken up all the "Slots" as SDS seems content with what they have. Also no clubs have leaked or made mention of adding other alternates or even changing Home/Away. It looks like MLB is following the NBA and just keeping uniforms to a bare limit and focusing more on adding sponsors to the uniforms/helmets and all 30 clubs will be more focused on their city connect sets. The Florida Marlins are celebrating their 30th Anniversary next season and would be dope if they brought back the Teal Alternate as a Sunday alternate and SDS can implement that in the game.
Old 08-17-2022, 10:15 PM   #288
MVP

405Cowboy's Arena

Is there for sure a "slot" limit to uniforms? Can they squeeze in a few more? Would be nice in 23. Surely they can add the Black Top/Yellow Trousers and Pin Box cap. Who wouldn't want to do a dynasty with the 79 Mix n Match Pirates uniforms??

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »