Home

Input Lag - Offline Modes?

This is a discussion on Input Lag - Offline Modes? within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-14-2021, 12:58 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Input Lag - Offline Modes?

Hi, this morning I've encountered some serious input lag for the first time. I am playing DD daily/Topps Now moments and can't time a swing or a pitch. I moved my console (Xbox X) last night due to some work that I'm doing around the house and I'm now farther from the console than before (roughly 12'). However, I was able to play in this setup last night with no issue.

I *assume* that these DD modes are offline, and any issues I'm experiencing are through interference between my controller/console. I've re-connected them, restarted the console, etc to no avail.

Curious is anyone has had this issue and can help me with a solution to get this game playable.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-14-2021, 02:28 PM   #2
MVP

Archie56's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Input Lag - Offline Modes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterawesome
Hi, this morning I've encountered some serious input lag for the first time. I am playing DD daily/Topps Now moments and can't time a swing or a pitch. I moved my console (Xbox X) last night due to some work that I'm doing around the house and I'm now farther from the console than before (roughly 12'). However, I was able to play in this setup last night with no issue.

I *assume* that these DD modes are offline, and any issues I'm experiencing are through interference between my controller/console. I've re-connected them, restarted the console, etc to no avail.

Curious is anyone has had this issue and can help me with a solution to get this game playable.

Is your tv in game mode?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Old 06-14-2021, 03:13 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Input Lag - Offline Modes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archie56
Is your tv in game mode?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

That's exactly what the issue was. Thanks for this - my other TV was automatically switching the modes, and I just learned that this one doesn't!

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »