Home

MLB The Show 22 Feature Premieres Begin on February 16 - Franchise Mode Not on the Schedule

This is a discussion on MLB The Show 22 Feature Premieres Begin on February 16 - Franchise Mode Not on the Schedule within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-28-2022, 10:38 AM   #321
MVP

LegendKillerOne's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB The Show 22 Feature Premieres Begin on February 16 - Franchise Mode Not on th

Being a franchise player ONLY I am really on the fence about whether to stay with 21 or move to 22. If the only difference is graphics at my age I do not notice them enough to see it warrant another 60 to 70 dollars. Specially when it looks like franchise mode not getting touched .
NHL: Philadelphia Flyers
NCAAFOOTBALL: Miami Hurricanes
NCAABASKETBALL: Duke Blue Devils
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-28-2022, 03:00 PM   #322
MVP

tnixen's Arena

Re: MLB The Show 22 Feature Premieres Begin on February 16 - Franchise Mode Not on th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funkycorm
I think 20 minutes is about the max they are going to do. Likely part of their current marketing strategy.

I called it a month ago we would get shorter, pre recorded streams.

This is the new norm for SDS in terms of advertising. Less new to show, so shorter streams.
Yep I remember you saying that very thing

I miss the good old days I have definitely lost a lot of enthusiasm for MLB The Show the last few years.

It's still my favorite game though I just wish we would see big improvements at a much faster rate.

All they seen to care about is New Legends New Legends New Legends New Legends New Legends New Legends New Legends New Legends!!!
Old 02-28-2022, 05:36 PM   #323
Cleveland Baseball Guru

Funkycorm's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnixen

I miss the good old days I have definitely lost a lot of enthusiasm for MLB The Show the last few years.

It's still my favorite game though I just wish we would see big improvements at a much faster rate.

All they seen to care about is New Legends New Legends New Legends New Legends New Legends New Legends New Legends New Legends!!!
Oh yeah. I wish I had enthusiasm for this game this year. I keep reading the forums hoping something will relight that spark I used to have for this time of year.

I am having a great time with 20. But I wish there was something to pull me to the new game.

I keep holding out hope but this is likely a non purchase for me but I am waiting until the next few premieres are done before I definitively say that. Really wish that wasn't the case.

As you said this is still my favorite game series as well.

Currently Playing:

NBA 2k24 (PS5)
Farming Simulator 22 (PC)
Elden Ring (PS5)

Twitch:

Twitch

Dynasties:

None at the moment
Old 02-28-2022, 08:51 PM   #324
MVP

LegendKillerOne's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funkycorm
Oh yeah. I wish I had enthusiasm for this game this year. I keep reading the forums hoping something will relight that spark I used to have for this time of year.

I am having a great time with 20. But I wish there was something to pull me to the new game.

I keep holding out hope but this is likely a non purchase for me but I am waiting until the next few premieres are done before I definitively say that. Really wish that wasn't the case.

As you said this is still my favorite game series as well.
That is kind of where I am cause I Been loving 2021 franchise. If I want to nit pick one thing I hate as the Mets is seeing Rojas in the dugout HAHA
NHL: Philadelphia Flyers
NCAAFOOTBALL: Miami Hurricanes
NCAABASKETBALL: Duke Blue Devils
Old 03-02-2022, 04:13 PM   #325
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kid 24
I sure hope this weeks premier is longer then the 20 minutes they've been doing so far.
This week's premiere is about an hour long

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-03-2022, 12:48 AM   #326
MVP

LastActionHero's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
This week's premiere is about an hour long

Yeah!
Old 03-03-2022, 06:03 AM   #327
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamingCeo27
Being a franchise player ONLY I am really on the fence about whether to stay with 21 or move to 22. If the only difference is graphics at my age I do not notice them enough to see it warrant another 60 to 70 dollars. Specially when it looks like franchise mode not getting touched .

Nothing to worry about. They update gameplay the most. The graphics are usually the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 03-03-2022, 06:05 AM   #328
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnixen

They care about what the consumer cares about. A good portion of them care a lot about Legends.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »