Home

Official 2022 Uniform Errors and Omissions

This is a discussion on Official 2022 Uniform Errors and Omissions within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-02-2022, 11:43 AM   #49
MVP

405Cowboy's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Official 2022 Uniform Errors and Omissions

Another disappointment from SDS.

If they were gonna remove an A's jersey it should be the yellow one as it hasn't been used since 2018. Why the dark green one got removed is a mystery.

On the bright side the 1980 Phillies finally have the correct Maroon but what are the odds the names on the back are still missing like the 1980 Royals?

The 2012 Mets Cream Alternate should be cream as in previous editions. It looks identical to default home sans the Nike swoosh.

I believe Sports Logos mentioned in a post that the Senators (Nationals) will make the cursive script their default home while the Curly W home may be retired. Same for the Braves Sunday Cream set.
Old 04-02-2022, 01:50 PM   #50
Pro

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDarkKnightRises
I’m hoping Sony adds the Mets blue road uniforms in a patch. They added the Blue Jays missing blue uniforms in a patch last year.

They better correct & add the Mets blue alt road uniforms, as for the home black jerseys, I’m perfectly ok that they don’t have the Nike logo, or the blue trim that’s still between the buttons, even though they changed in real life. As long as they correct the blue road alt uniforms, I’ll be happy. It be nice if they added more of their past uniforms as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 04-02-2022, 10:41 PM   #51
All Star

DonkeyJote's Arena

OVR: 19

Washington Nationals City Connect uniforms are getting added in a patch tonight. So maybe there's hope we can get the others.

They're also adding uniforms for Jackie Robinson Day. I guess teams aren't just wearing #42 on their normal jerseys this year.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Last edited by DonkeyJote; 04-02-2022 at 10:43 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-02-2022, 10:57 PM   #52
Keep the Faith

TripleCrown9's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by 405Cowboy
Another disappointment from SDS.

If they were gonna remove an A's jersey it should be the yellow one as it hasn't been used since 2018. Why the dark green one got removed is a mystery.

On the bright side the 1980 Phillies finally have the correct Maroon but what are the odds the names on the back are still missing like the 1980 Royals?

The 2012 Mets Cream Alternate should be cream as in previous editions. It looks identical to default home sans the Nike swoosh.

I believe Sports Logos mentioned in a post that the Senators (Nationals) will make the cursive script their default home while the Curly W home may be retired. Same for the Braves Sunday Cream set.
I mentioned this in the Wishlist thread you usually post in, but both the Phillies and Royals throwbacks from that era (they aren't 80s, Kansas City is '73 and the Phillies are '74) have names on the homes and aways. I specifically checked both for you last night.

Last edited by TripleCrown9; 04-03-2022 at 12:33 AM.
Old 04-03-2022, 10:25 AM   #53
Rookie

ped3328's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDarkKnightRises
Embarrassing 🤦🏻*♂️🤦🏻*♂️
Last year I wrote on this board that the Blue Jays alternate powder blue unis should have sported navy stockings and sleeves instead of the royal blue of their main unis. Well, this year, they did the opposite ! The main unis are sporting navy blue stockings and sleeves instead of royal blue ! How can that be ? I hope SDS corrects this through a patch.
Old 04-03-2022, 02:16 PM   #54
Pro

cherman24's Arena

OVR: 4

Hey, I’m done pouting after a week. Let me know when you see more errors or if a team officially drops a jersey. Here’s the deal on these ads. I’m sticking with my original stance on not including anything about them and here’s my simplest response…Ads are an additional piece added to the uniforms. They are not part of the official design. They are treated as a patch such as memorial, anniversary, or special event. They can change yearly. We don’t hit a uniform with an error if a memorial arm band is missing. This is my final stance on this. If it comes up again or someone is butt hurt over the thread or the title of it, then I will be done for sure and someone else can log this stuff.

So, from this point forward, it’s uniform design flaws and/or missing items.
Old 04-03-2022, 02:24 PM   #55
MVP

TripleCrown's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonkeyJote
Washington Nationals City Connect uniforms are getting added in a patch tonight. So maybe there's hope we can get the others.

They're also adding uniforms for Jackie Robinson Day. I guess teams aren't just wearing #42 on their normal jerseys this year.

Start a franchise and advance to April 15th. The 42 is now blue metallic. I just tested with a few teams but even Oakland A’s by example had a blue metallic 42 on the back. They have a right sleeve patch and right cap patch as well. Those wearing high socks have special grey, blue ones with a pic of Robinson on the front and 42 on the back.

Nice addition.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-03-2022, 02:47 PM   #56
All Star

DonkeyJote's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleCrown
Start a franchise and advance to April 15th. The 42 is now blue metallic. I just tested with a few teams but even Oakland A’s by example had a blue metallic 42 on the back. They have a right sleeve patch and right cap patch as well. Those wearing high socks have special grey, blue ones with a pic of Robinson on the front and 42 on the back.

Nice addition.
No game until Tuesday for me. Will have to wait until then to see. But sounds kinda cool for the 75th.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »