Home

In Play Fielding Camera (Medium View) Different From Previous YearsThis Year

This is a discussion on In Play Fielding Camera (Medium View) Different From Previous YearsThis Year within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
Sports Emulation in 2022 - Going Beyond Emulation
OS Reacts: NBA 2K23 Gameplay Improvements
MLB The Show 22 Missing Features

Old 04-02-2022, 01:24 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0

Saw this mentioned a few days ago and just experienced it myself with the change made to the in-play camera on medium view. Personally not a fan of the change. Is retro camera view then the old medium in-play camera setting? Is there a camera comparable?

Outside of this change to the game I have enjoyed the brief few innings I have played of MLB the Show 22.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-02-2022, 01:28 PM   #2
MVP

Archie56's Arena

Re: In Play Fielding Camera (Medium View) Different From Previous YearsThis Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamburgerpimp97
Saw this mentioned a few days ago and just experienced it myself with the change made to the in-play camera on medium view. Personally not a fan of the change. Is retro camera view then the old medium in-play camera setting? Is there a camera comparable?

Outside of this change to the game I have enjoyed the brief few innings I have played of MLB the Show 22.
Apparently SDS has said the medium cam is bugged and they're going to fix it back to normal.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
Old 04-02-2022, 01:31 PM   #3
Rookie

Re: In Play Fielding Camera (Medium View) Different From Previous YearsThis Year

That's great news! Thank you for that information!
Old 04-02-2022, 01:41 PM   #4
MVP

LastActionHero's Arena

OVR: 6

A little bit off topic but what year did they change the broadcast fielding camera? When they introduced the fish eye batting cam? It used to be more zoomed it which I liked way better. Donít know why they couldnít keep both broadcast cam versions.
Old 04-02-2022, 01:47 PM   #5
Rookie

Doyoueven85's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastActionHero
A little bit off topic but what year did they change the broadcast fielding camera? When they introduced the fish eye batting cam? It used to be more zoomed it which I liked way better. Donít know why they couldnít keep both broadcast cam versions.
Broadcast cameras are the same. And good news on fixing the medium camera it was the first head-scratcher I noticed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-03-2022, 06:49 AM   #6
MVP

LastActionHero's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doyoueven85
Broadcast cameras are the same. And good news on fixing the medium camera it was the first head-scratcher I noticed.

I know, but a few years back (before the introduction of the fisheye cam I believe) broadcast was more zoomed in on the action on the field and was perfect..
Old 04-05-2022, 10:50 PM   #7
Rookie

smokines3's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archie56
Apparently SDS has said the medium cam is bugged and they're going to fix it back to normal.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
I hope they keep the new medium. It has really freshened up the game, I think for a lot of us. Where did you see it was a bug?
Old 04-06-2022, 12:38 AM   #8
Rookie

BlueSkies77's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokines3
I hope they keep the new medium. It has really freshened up the game, I think for a lot of us. Where did you see it was a bug?
Agreed. I really like the new zoomed in look of it.Really hope they donít change it back or at least keep this one as an option. Iím so sick to death of the old fielding cameras.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »