Home

Missing equipment

This is a discussion on Missing equipment within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-06-2022, 08:07 PM   #17
MVP

bronxbombers21325's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Missing equipment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foo4Everlong
The equipment that was added after Update 2 was noticeably better looking with additions of textures, specifically the Evo Shield guards and others. So imo it appears that maybe the flat textures from games past were either bugged or they have been scanning in new equipment with new textures and couldn’t get them into the game in time. The last theory is there was a “texture bug” and things needed to be rescanned into the game one by one while they were trying to find the bug. Not my theory. Just someone speculating in equipment wishlist thread.
It really has to be something like that. It’s obviously still in the game if it’s in the market. I know the dev team didn’t just decide to take it out for sh**s and giggles. There has to be some legit reason it isn’t there. I honestly wish they’d just mention it instead of pretending it didn’t exist. If it was a couple pairs of cleats or a fielding glove or two it’d be one thing. But to have half the equipment purged from the game at least deserves an acknowledgement.
New York Yankees, Pittsburgh Steelers, Kentucky Wildcats, #18 Kyle Busch, #4B Jackie Boggs, #0 Scott Bloomquist
Old 04-06-2022, 08:24 PM   #18
SHOW TIME!!

The Kid 24's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by connectikidd
Apparently, the equipment is glitched and they are working on a fix

Come on guys, dont say this stuff without citing ur source!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 04-06-2022, 09:16 PM   #19
Pro

OVR: 1
Missing equipment

I’m a bit annoyed they tweaked the Rawlings, especially since both deGrom & Scherzer & majority of others wear it w the famous red badge logo on the gloves. Should’ve kept them as an extra or let us edit them, is it really that difficult.

Old 04-06-2022, 09:20 PM   #20
Pro

knich1's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon brunal
I’m a bit annoyed they tweaked the Rawlings, especially since both deGrom & Scherzer & majority of others wear it w the famous red badge logo on the gloves. Should’ve kept them as an extra or let us edit them, is it really that difficult.

Is the one in the game now glitched or does anyone wear a Rawlings like that. I have never seen a blue Rawlings glove like that. It is now hard to tell if the glove is Rawlings or if it is generic.
Old 04-06-2022, 10:08 PM   #21
Pro

Foo4Everlong's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon brunal

Bottom line is, there’s no reason that we shouldn’t be able to edit patches, logos, and stitching on gloves! There’s so much about equipment and editing equipment that gets little love year to year! The last two years have been better with options but then there’s this issue! Someone mentioned a color wheel! Why can’t we have that?!?! I don’t play it but doesnt NBA 2K do so much more for unis and gear?!?!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-06-2022, 10:46 PM   #22
Rookie

modernlord's Arena

OVR: 4

[quote=The Kid 24;2050575809]Come on guys, dont say this stuff without citing ur source!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports[/
I agree, We can't just assume and say it is a glitch because for all we know they took these things out. SDS silence about this has me worried. I want them just to come out and say " Guys we are working on more equipment and be patient. I would be perfectly fine with that.
Old 04-07-2022, 10:11 AM   #23
Rookie

Bravofan_36's Arena

OVR: 0

Just to be clear, I wasn't complaining. Just merely pointing out that Mizuno batting gloves were missing. There was alot missing before the last update though. When I say missing, I mean compared to last year's game. I don't mean the equipment cards for RTTS. I'm talking about default creating a player or putting the right equipment on actual players.
Old 04-07-2022, 12:14 PM   #24
Rookie

boodahisthe1's Arena

OVR: 3

Saw a report stating they are working on a fix. This was posted 2 days ago

https://gamerant.com/mlb-the-show-22-bugs-fix/amp/
LOS ANGELES LAKERS
91-93 CHICAGO BULLS
96-98 CHICAGO BULLS
THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

Last edited by boodahisthe1; 04-07-2022 at 12:17 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »