Home

Dana White's Rant Sends UFC Down Dangerous Path

This is a discussion on Dana White's Rant Sends UFC Down Dangerous Path within the MMA Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > MMA Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-04-2009, 05:33 PM   #17
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: Dana White's Rant Sends UFC Down Dangerous Path

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
That has nothing to do with it. People respect boxing and they have charectars like King and Arum running the sport. Hockey is respected and Bettman is perhaps the worst commish in sports right now. Same with Baseball and Selig.

This is something that will be forgotten in a week. People dont watch sports for the commissioner. They watch them for athletes.
I think it does you don't hear those guys say any of the crap dana says, he should just shut and stop trying to be an on air character and just handle the ufc's buisness.
Old 04-04-2009, 05:43 PM   #18
LP
Johnny Canuck

LP's Arena

OVR: 19

I actually find Dana somewhat refreshing. I get so tired of these CEOs and commissioners who try to present this pleasing, professional image to the media. I would much rather have a real person, who says what he wants, than a suit and tie spitting out someone else words. Besides, its just a few insults and curses, much less harmful than all the white-collar crime that these corporate a-holes rarely catch heat for.
Old 04-05-2009, 06:15 AM   #19
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by LP
I actually find Dana somewhat refreshing. I get so tired of these CEOs and commissioners who try to present this pleasing, professional image to the media. I would much rather have a real person, who says what he wants, than a suit and tie spitting out someone else words. Besides, its just a few insults and curses, much less harmful than all the white-collar crime that these corporate a-holes rarely catch heat for.
LOL, you actually find a ego maniac refreshing.
Old 04-11-2009, 02:28 PM   #20
Banned

John Deadly's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by allBthere
you sound like a desperate housewife. you can't go through life being afraid to offend anyone.

anyway...your post history shows a very obvious agenda against dana and the ufc. Why are we to give a sheet about this? If I was being interviewed by some reporter (male of female) that got on my nerves - let the insults begin!!!

seriously who cares? another thing, I'd love to see a public debate about knee-jerking the word '******'.
And this is exactly why I'm to becoming disinterested in MMA. Because of these type of fans.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > MMA Forum »