Home

People too avoid online(UFC Undisputed)

This is a discussion on People too avoid online(UFC Undisputed) within the MMA Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > MMA Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-17-2009, 12:23 AM   #1
Pro

OVR: 5
UFC Undisputed Wall of Shame(Quitters)

I just want to start a list of people who to avoid online.

babyface dr3
MouthForWar23
Toxicoman
XxNFUxAizenxX
xG CALx
XxTBKxX deMoN
k1ng 5u11y
o CLaRke MuFc o
XxBears
xXMaTt4lIfEXx

Last edited by Dr.J; 06-09-2009 at 12:10 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-17-2009, 12:29 AM   #2
MVP

phillyfan23's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: People too avoid online(UFC Undisputed)

without THQ patching the disconnecting problem , your list will be in the thousands. No hope man.....

they have to patch this or else it would kinda take some of the satisfaction of beating the randoms. But what can you do, as long as the online is smooth, I can deal with these types. What will a great W-L record do for you anyways?

just knowing that you won should be good enough, although it could be better.
Old 05-17-2009, 12:29 AM   #3
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49

Wow got a bonafide cheeser online already
Old 05-17-2009, 02:19 AM   #4
Rookie

whoady4shoady's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by phillyfan23
without THQ patching the disconnecting problem , your list will be in the thousands. No hope man.....

they have to patch this or else it would kinda take some of the satisfaction of beating the randoms. But what can you do, as long as the online is smooth, I can deal with these types. What will a great W-L record do for you anyways?

just knowing that you won should be good enough, although it could be better.
Exactly. It is all about playing with your buddies. Just stick to people you know on the boards.
Old 05-17-2009, 04:10 AM   #5
Rookie

what did he do?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-17-2009, 05:03 AM   #6
Banned

OVR: 10

I've had two rage quitters. Then I had this one guy who started out 14-0 and then played me and quit right when he tapped. I played Demian Maia, who is an artist on the floor, while he was Anderson let's all pick him Silva. Once I got past his guard, he would just hold transition block down even if I start throwing combos at him until the ref stands us up. Eventually I got tired of it and got him with the North South choke at the end of the round where he quit. Then when I called him on it in a message, he was complaining how I was boring. He evetually apologized though, lol.
Old 05-17-2009, 09:13 AM   #7
MVP

MelMan1486's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by darlon
I've had two rage quitters. Then I had this one guy who started out 14-0 and then played me and quit right when he tapped. I played Demian Maia, who is an artist on the floor, while he was Anderson let's all pick him Silva. Once I got past his guard, he would just hold transition block down even if I start throwing combos at him until the ref stands us up. Eventually I got tired of it and got him with the North South choke at the end of the round where he quit. Then when I called him on it in a message, he was complaining how I was boring. He evetually apologized though, lol.
You were probably "boring" him because he couldn't knock you out or ground and pound on you. Lol sounds like my friend when we played the demo he was complaining that I wasn't being a "man" and trading punches against chuck.
Old 05-17-2009, 11:53 AM   #8
Rookie

whoady4shoady's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by darlon
Thats crazy, but at least he apologized. Did you at least get the win for him quitting?

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > MMA Forum »