Home

EA Enters The Mixed Martial Arts Cage With EA Sports MMA (Press Release)

This is a discussion on EA Enters The Mixed Martial Arts Cage With EA Sports MMA (Press Release) within the MMA Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > MMA Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-02-2009, 04:11 PM   #41
Pro

OVR: 7
Re: EA Enters The Mixed Martial Arts Cage With EA Sports MMA (Press Release)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luck911
Would you buy a game to play Fedor agianst Couture?
Thats what i was saying that they could get enough names to get a descent roster together along with a nice create a player it could be nice. I also think that i like EAs starting point with the fight night series as compared to THQs starting point with smackdown. we have all seen what THQ did and though its good there is def room for improvement/competition.

and to answer that question i would rent ANY mma game to play as fedor vs randy and i would BUY a good mma game to do the same!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-02-2009, 04:23 PM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: EA Sports MMA Announced at E3 - 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by judgejudy
I'm not sure where you've been but 2k's hockey games have been horrible since the ps2 days, and I seem to recall people continuing to play and mod EA's last baseball effort to this very day (ala. nfl2k5). If you honestly don't think the quality of EA's products hasn't been on the rise since about 08 then you are blindly hating them. They've done nothing but improve and anybody with half a brain and an un-biased opinion can see it.
You may have taught hockey game where bad but every game reviewer is most years had the nhl games close or 2k favor except for this year where ea game has gotten a better rating.

I am not ea fanboy ,I am not a 2k fanboy.I am fan of good games.Have ea games improved?Yes.Have Ea sports games improve at good rate? No.How long has it been since madden was ported to 360 and up this point features that where on the xbox version or features like gang tackling that where in 2k and real nfl pocket are now being put in.

EA makes good sports every once in while they make great game sport like Fight Night or Madden 04.
Old 06-02-2009, 04:31 PM   #43
Earlwolfx on XBL

Cusefan's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
You may have taught hockey game where bad but every game reviewer is most years had the nhl games close or 2k favor except for this year where ea game has gotten a better rating.

I am not ea fanboy ,I am not a 2k fanboy.I am fan of good games.Have ea games improved?Yes.Have Ea sports games improve at good rate? No.How long has it been since madden was ported to 360 and up this point features that where on the xbox version or features like gang tackling that where in 2k and real nfl pocket are now being put in.

EA makes good sports every once in while they make great game sport like Fight Night or Madden 04.
ok Just to set the record straight because I Loathe 2k Vs Ea threads, NHL has been dominating NHL 2k for the past two years. Despite what the Hardcore Crowd says, Madden and NCAA have been improving steadily since 2006. NBA Live and NCAA Basketball are both making Huge strides, I would not be suprised to see NBA Live Surpass NBA 2K in sales and reviews. That Leaves Baseball, MLB2K is trash...

Fact is, EA has been improving across the board for the past few years now. They seem to be past the days of just shoveling out as many titles as possible.
Old 06-02-2009, 04:37 PM   #44
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Would you buy a game to play Fedor agianst Couture?
No but I would rent one.
Old 06-02-2009, 05:39 PM   #45
Hall Of Fame

Heelfan71's Arena

OVR: 44

wouldn't interest me without the real fighters.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-02-2009, 05:42 PM   #46
Banned

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heelfan71
wouldn't interest me without the real fighters.
This doesnt make anysense! Of course Ea is going to have real fighters
Old 06-02-2009, 06:23 PM   #47
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cusefan

Fact is, EA has been improving across the board for the past few years now. They seem to be past the days of just shoveling out as many titles as possible.
I don't deny that ea has improve but it is my opinion that EA when they think have the best game the make small useless change.While other companies seem go for the jugular.

Once again i don't favor any company i favor good games,I have buy madden every year because it is best football game and yes that include when 2k football was out and i buy Nba 2k every year for the same reason,I have tried out Nba live every year as well.I don't have no loyalty i play good games.If Ea make the best mma game i will play it.
Old 06-02-2009, 07:14 PM   #48
Pro

OVR: 5

These are the same guys who bring the same repetitive crap year after year with their sport franchises i wouldn't buy this crap if they paid me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > MMA Forum »