Home

CAF glitch (MORE POINTS)

This is a discussion on CAF glitch (MORE POINTS) within the MMA Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > MMA Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-09-2009, 01:51 AM   #25
MVP

boxboy99's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: CAF glitch (MORE POINTS)

Worked great, Thanks a million. I just made a nasty Fedor. I made him to stacked right now at 105 overall. I will go back later and look at what other guys are rated and bench mark him accordingly. I seen Mir is at 92 sub O and D and most of his wins are via sub so my Fedor is going to be probably like a 98 in subs O/D. He is the best out there right now by far IMO so he needs to be about 5 points ahead of the best in the game. I think that would put him at a 99?
2017: 93-69 - Swept by Red Sox in World Series
2018: 100-62 - Swept by Dodgers in NLCS
2019: 14-11
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-09-2009, 12:04 PM   #26
MVP

PrettyT11's Arena

OVR: 17

I'm not a fan of it and won't use it at all. Probably won't fight any online that is a product of this glitch with maxed out rating in every stat. I don't have a problem fighting CAF's from career mode though cause you at least know they worked thier way into those ratings and there is still some point of weakness. No fighter is perfect.

With that said I atill believe that fighter made through career mode are better and will take my career fighter over the glitch made fighter. The one's made from this glitch will still be at a disadvantage in the strength,speed, and cardio areas. Especially in the weight classes outside of HW. The highest you can have all three through CAF way is in the 60's. I will take my HW with 100 in strenth and 70 plus in speed and cardio anyday. That 40 point difference in strength is HUGE.
Old 06-10-2009, 02:55 AM   #27
He can talk the talk

Salhus's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxboy99
Worked great, Thanks a million. I just made a nasty Fedor. I made him to stacked right now at 105 overall. I will go back later and look at what other guys are rated and bench mark him accordingly. I seen Mir is at 92 sub O and D and most of his wins are via sub so my Fedor is going to be probably like a 98 in subs O/D. He is the best out there right now by far IMO so he needs to be about 5 points ahead of the best in the game. I think that would put him at a 99?
I feel the same as you. Although 99 would seem a bit high. What would you put his attributes at?
Old 06-13-2009, 10:10 AM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyT11
I'm not a fan of it and won't use it at all. Probably won't fight any online that is a product of this glitch with maxed out rating in every stat. I don't have a problem fighting CAF's from career mode though cause you at least know they worked thier way into those ratings and there is still some point of weakness. No fighter is perfect.

With that said I atill believe that fighter made through career mode are better and will take my career fighter over the glitch made fighter. The one's made from this glitch will still be at a disadvantage in the strength,speed, and cardio areas. Especially in the weight classes outside of HW. The highest you can have all three through CAF way is in the 60's. I will take my HW with 100 in strenth and 70 plus in speed and cardio anyday. That 40 point difference in strength is HUGE.
A true purist of the game. I'm with you though. Yeah, it will be fun to have a guy over 100 as a joke but for competitive play, unless your opponent has 100+ as well, it's too lopsided and the point isn't just winning but also having some fair competition. I do agree with the HW and the lack of speed/strength/stamina thing too.
Old 06-13-2009, 12:34 PM   #29
All Star

jt45's Arena

OVR: 18

What would you guys rank Kimbo as? I made a pretty dead on CAF, but I'm wondering what his ratings should be.
Old 06-13-2009, 01:03 PM   #30
SHO
Give us a raise, loser!

SHO's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by jt45
What would you guys rank Kimbo as? I made a pretty dead on CAF, but I'm wondering what his ratings should be.
60 OVR

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > MMA Forum »