Home

World of Mixed Martial Arts 2 Thoughts?

This is a discussion on World of Mixed Martial Arts 2 Thoughts? within the MMA Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > MMA Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-12-2009, 04:04 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 29
World of Mixed Martial Arts 2 Thoughts?

So I was looking at this game - and I recall a few people from here liking it... I was wondering if anyone has opinions now that it's been out for a little while.

The idea sounds interesting - but also looking at screenshots, all the renders just make it look stupid as hell. So I'm kind of on the fence right now and I'm hoping people here can give me some input.

Aside from how idiotic it looks - does the gameplay work for this game? Is it fun and does it last?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-12-2009, 05:13 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

DTX3's Arena

OVR: 56
Re: World of Mixed Martial Arts 2 Thoughts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmay
So I was looking at this game - and I recall a few people from here liking it... I was wondering if anyone has opinions now that it's been out for a little while.

The idea sounds interesting - but also looking at screenshots, all the renders just make it look stupid as hell. So I'm kind of on the fence right now and I'm hoping people here can give me some input.

Aside from how idiotic it looks - does the gameplay work for this game? Is it fun and does it last?
I've played both WMMA and WMMA 2. WMMA 2 is so much better, it's less complicated and more organized compared to the first game. I'm not sure what you mean, the fighter renders look fine to me. The gameplay is very simple, its just commentary play by play.

One thing that's a let down though is that they don't use the awesome tactics feature for the fictional world that comes with the game. Other than that, the game is well worth the price tag. There's a demo at greydogsoftware.com BTW. I highly suggest trying it out. All the features are in it, but only a month of play. I'm 3.5 years into my GAMMA game.

Last edited by DTX3; 06-12-2009 at 05:15 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > MMA Forum »