Home

Rampage Trashes Forrest Griffin For Running

This is a discussion on Rampage Trashes Forrest Griffin For Running within the MMA Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > MMA Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-14-2009, 03:04 PM   #17
Go Wings!

OVR: 41
Re: Rampage Trashes Forrest Griffin For Running

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wet Bandit
Don't get me wrong, I've got no issue if someone disapproves or thinks Forrest was wrong for what he did.

I'm talking about people that were genuinely pissed off about it. If someone was actually upset that Forrest left early, I'm blown away.
IMO if people are pissed at Lesnar's immaturity it's the same as being pissed at Forrest. Both were things that they shouldn't have done, not professional or classy.
Old 08-14-2009, 06:44 PM   #18
MVP

judgejudy's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by feedthehorse28
didnt florian run out of the ring too?

i dont remember seeing him around for the decision and no one is saying anything about him. im a big florian fan too and i thought it was weird to have two classy guys like kenny and forrest just leave the ring once the fight was over. i was disappointed by both of their reactions
no, he stayed. bj even said to him after the decision "we can be friends again now, kenny"
Old 08-14-2009, 07:26 PM   #19

The Chef's Arena

OVR: 52

I thought Forrest should have hung around for atleast the decision and would have been thrilled to hear his explanation of the fight since he can be entertaining on the mic whether he won or lost but in the end I think Rampage should just shut his mouth considering what he went on to do after he dropped the belt to Forrest in the first place.
Old 08-14-2009, 07:27 PM   #20
MVP

BSanders's Arena

OVR: 11

It's funny coming from a guy that passes on a fight with Machida.
Old 08-14-2009, 10:49 PM   #21
Banned

feedthehorse28's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by judgejudy
no, he stayed. bj even said to him after the decision "we can be friends again now, kenny"
oh ok, thanks for clearing that up

i watched the fights and i guess i was just so disappointed after he got submitted i just wasnt payin attention and didnt see him. but the more i think about it the better i feel about that fight. i mean bj was arguably in the best shape of his career and kenny still lasted longer than any one else who has fought him so far plus he didnt really get dominated until that last round, although ill agree he was down three rounds to none. as deep as the lightweight division is i think that there are three fighters in a class of their own (bj and florian being two of them and sanchez the other) and bj is even on another level from those two. even an out of shape bj is still probably the best fighter at 155 and for all the people that say diego is gonna go in there and finally take bj's belt, hate to piss in your cheerios but if bj comes into that fight with the same type of conditioning as the florian fight, sanchez wont end up much better.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2009, 11:57 AM   #22
MVP

OVR: 13

Just out of curiosity do the people that think Forrest is a bitch for running out of the ring think that Lebron is a bitch too?

"A man is called selfish, not for pursuing his own good, but for neglecting his neighbor's."
Old 08-15-2009, 12:02 PM   #23
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSanders
It's funny coming from a guy that passes on a fight with Machida.

Thats not even close to being true. He didnt run from Machida. Spike and Dana wanted him for the Ultimate Fighter and didnt think a guy who doesnt speak a word of english (Machida) would be a great fit for the show. They paid Rampage a ton of money to pass up the title shot. If Lyoto beats Rua and Ramp beats Evans...they will meet.
Old 08-15-2009, 12:04 PM   #24
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoop_Brady
Just out of curiosity do the people that think Forrest is a bitch for running out of the ring think that Lebron is a bitch too?

I dont think either guy is a bitch. I just think they both were classless. Forrest more though. The NBA doesnt have a tradition that people shake hands after a series. Some players do it and some dont. Everyone in MMA stays in the ring for the decision.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > MMA Forum »