Home

Complaints being deleted at www.ufcundisputed.com/forum

This is a discussion on Complaints being deleted at www.ufcundisputed.com/forum within the MMA Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > MMA Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-27-2010, 07:42 PM   #1
Rookie

GrayFolded's Arena

OVR: 2
Complaints being deleted at www.ufcundisputed.com/forum

http://www.ufcundisputed.com/forum

So it looks like the Mods (or Devs) are deleting Forum posts and complaints about UFC 2010...Several folks are complaing that critical comments and suggestions are being removed from the Official Forum without any word as why (or any answers to the ???'s)...

Also, you cannot join as a New Member (as pointed out earlier by various OS members) and post anything in the Forum....

So with one of the most hyped and anticiapated games of 2010 (maybe the Decade) getting BASHED by seemingly everyone on the net that cares about a realistic MMA game, it looks like THQ and Yukes are just ignoring all issues in hopes it will all just blow over...

Also, the Major Game Reviews are procaliming this as one of the best games out:

http://www.gamerankings.com/xbox360/...ted/index.html

I'm so happy I came to OS Forums before buying the game, this is the BEST place on the net for all my Sports gaming info.....It just sucks that this game has soooooo many issues after I thought 09' was such a good springboard for the future of this series....

The question is does THQ really care (they have most of our $$$ already) and even if they do care, which problems can actually be fixed with a patch (if they decide to release one)???

Only hope is to bug Dana White to death on Twitter I guess....
http://twitter.com/DanaWhite
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-27-2010, 07:45 PM   #2
Who? Giroux!

ManiacMatt1782's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: Complaints being deleted at www.ufcundisputed.com/forum

my comments about quitters robbing wins from people was deleted
Old 05-27-2010, 07:53 PM   #3
GO PACK GO

PlatooN's Arena

OVR: 17

They better care!!They have competition now.
Old 05-27-2010, 09:03 PM   #4
Rookie

GrayFolded's Arena

OVR: 2

^YES!!

I really hope EA is paying close attention to this game....

I guarantee you at the beginning of the year no one thought EA MMA had a chance against UFC2010, but after the firestorm that is engulfing this seemingly Sub-Par sequel to a really solid 1st release (Me and my roommate had sooo much fun with 09) EA has the chance to really step up and take charge in the Genre now....

I'm still in shock over the reviews I'm reading about UFC, I was convinced this was going to be the greatest Sequel ever and all I'm hearing is that THQ dropped the ball really bad on this one....

Hopefully Dana White will flip out on them (THQ) and they will get us a Patch quick (if they can even Patch what is broken)...
Old 05-28-2010, 12:09 AM   #5
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39

Good move by the mods there. I stopped in there for about 10 minutes today and it was a complete nightmare. 100 times worse than I've ever seen Madden or any other forum here. Thank goodness for OS!

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-28-2010, 12:42 AM   #6
goh
Banned

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayFolded
So with one of the most hyped and anticiapated games of 2010 (maybe the Decade) getting BASHED by seemingly everyone on the net that cares about a realistic MMA game, it looks like THQ and Yukes are just ignoring all issues in hopes it will all just blow over...

Also, the Major Game Reviews are procaliming this as one of the best games out:

http://www.gamerankings.com/xbox360/...ted/index.html
You can replace MMA with WWE and make the exact same post. That hasn't been realistic since...uhh...well ever.

They probably already sold a ton and they sold a ton last year so it doesn't really matter to them.
Old 05-28-2010, 12:57 AM   #7
RIP Brodie!!!

CaptainZombie's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by goh
You can replace MMA with WWE and make the exact same post. That hasn't been realistic since...uhh...well ever.

They probably already sold a ton and they sold a ton last year so it doesn't really matter to them.
LOL! So true with that statement.....I feel like THQ/Yukes has become complacent with SDvR and I hope the same doesn't happen with UFC.
Old 05-28-2010, 01:06 AM   #8
Pro

CYST2000's Arena

OVR: 16

I don't think this games is all that bad. Here me out now. If you learn a move and get it to a level 3 than you now can boost the stat that reflex that move to 30 points, 50 points, and 70 points without any decline from those point totals. People had a lot of problems understanding that. If you look at the yellow bars from your Strength, Speed, and Cardio all you need to do is keep them from going blank. It is a little bit trickier this year, but if you can keep these hints in mind career mode is a lot easier to manage.

Now for the cons. Online needs a better server or more of them, but I believe this will be fixed soon. No decisions, as long as they don't do to this game as they did to 2009's, and make it impossible for flash KO's, then it could be a little more balanced and yes they will fix this. Lastly, I do believe they need to fix the subs in this game. Brock Lesnar is way too easy to sub, and if you use a sub with him it will never work. Some of the other fighters that are in the game have little glitches in them, but again I do believe that THQ will answer these questions as soon as possible, if not they are already making the necessary adjustments to the game in a near future patch.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > MMA Forum »