Home

Chael F'n Sonnen

This is a discussion on Chael F'n Sonnen within the MMA Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > MMA Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-19-2010, 08:12 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 2
Re: Chael F'n Sonnen

It makes it difficult in career mode when you are only a 30ovr after 8 fights and are fighting top 5 fighters in the division, unless you are playing the game on beginner then i could see doing reversals and all that, but when you are playing on expert the CPU AI for that one #1 contender fight is fixed to where it is almost somewhat impossible, anyone who says its not then I have to disagree as i've seen this happen in almost every weight class ive fought in. Im not saying every fight has this problem, just the ONE fight you have to fight in before the title shot....IDK but UFC needs to drop THQ.
Old 06-19-2010, 08:19 PM   #10
All Star

redsrule's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bgrauf04
It makes it difficult in career mode when you are only a 30ovr after 8 fights and are fighting top 5 fighters in the division, unless you are playing the game on beginner then i could see doing reversals and all that, but when you are playing on expert the CPU AI for that one #1 contender fight is fixed to where it is almost somewhat impossible, anyone who says its not then I have to disagree as i've seen this happen in almost every weight class ive fought in. Im not saying every fight has this problem, just the ONE fight you have to fight in before the title shot....IDK but UFC needs to drop THQ.
Or thq needs to work harder on the game. Did you see that the game was finished in january when they played on tuf. They should continue to work on the games tolimit the glitches
Old 06-19-2010, 08:42 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 2

Is your takedown defense at least 70 because that is bare minimum if you want to stop Chael and his 84 ranked TD offense from taking down over and over.

That is only good for around one round or you don't burn alot of stamina in that round.

I am going to bet your takedown defense is some where between 30-50
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-19-2010, 08:53 PM   #12
Rookie

seawolves9's Arena

OVR: 7

That's what Sonnen does in real life.. Deal with it.
Old 06-19-2010, 09:32 PM   #13
All Star

redsrule's Arena

OVR: 30

It is, but just td isnt going to help against silva. He beat better wrestler in hendo
Old 06-19-2010, 10:26 PM   #14
Who? Giroux!

ManiacMatt1782's Arena

OVR: 26

if he is that aggressive with the td, sprawl and make him eat a knee, or fall on top of him and take his back.
Old 06-19-2010, 10:47 PM   #15
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49

I never had a problem with him, I KO him ever time in the 1st round in career mode.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-20-2010, 09:26 AM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 16

in career mode their is one fight, your 4-5 ufc fight, that you shouldn't be able to win and that is made on purpose. The difficulty is bumbed up even above expert and it is solely to lenghten career mode. otherwise you would get through the division in 6-7 fights and would be titleholder in 8 fights. This is done on purpose and their is nearly no way you will win this fight. I usually own expert in every mode and solely played career at beginner for building a good career caf to copy him over and I lost this specific fight like I have never lost a fight before.
It is there and you should just ignore it as you will not suffer that bad from it as it is coded in.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > MMA Forum »