Home

UFC Undisputed 2010 Patch Available For 360 Users, Post Your Impressions Here

This is a discussion on UFC Undisputed 2010 Patch Available For 360 Users, Post Your Impressions Here within the MMA Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > MMA Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-25-2010, 10:26 PM   #25
Banned

OVR: 29
Re: XBOX 360 Patch Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgoblue
This is all AI, which I didn't find too easy ever (even after reading some crazy thread on the official forum trying to explain it)...can't comment on online, which I hear wasn't really that tough for subs
Yeah - I'm talking about offline. It was way too easy. My CAF with 70 submissions was taking out Nog, Vel, Carwin, Mir, Gonzaga, etc within 2 minutes of the fight via submission on expert. It was already way too easy; especially with rubber guard, they need to fix rubberguard.

I was messing around with Werdum the other day and subbing Gonzaga, Mir, Nog all fairly quickly too - within the first round. My CAF had RG which I'd consider cheap against the AI because it reacts poorly to it and drains all its stamina, but even without it I was subbing top level BJJ fighters with ease.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-25-2010, 10:41 PM   #26
Go Wings!

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC Fatigue
Yeah - I'm talking about offline. It was way too easy. My CAF with 70 submissions was taking out Nog, Vel, Carwin, Mir, Gonzaga, etc within 2 minutes of the fight via submission on expert. It was already way too easy; especially with rubber guard, they need to fix rubberguard.

I was messing around with Werdum the other day and subbing Gonzaga, Mir, Nog all fairly quickly too - within the first round. My CAF had RG which I'd consider cheap against the AI because it reacts poorly to it and drains all its stamina, but even without it I was subbing top level BJJ fighters with ease.
Yeah, I guess I don't have it down as good as you, but on expert it took me 3 rounds to wear down McFedries enough to sub...

I like it better now, but can understand your frustration....
Old 06-25-2010, 11:01 PM   #27
Sorry, I Got Nothing...

Illustrator76's Arena

OVR: 21

Based on the link THQ Tank posted in his new thread, the Flash KO's were not addressed in the patch at all. Here is the link that he posted: http://www.ufcundisputed.com/forums/topic/245220
Old 06-25-2010, 11:12 PM   #28
Banned

I'm not seeing any changes to flash KO's. I just had 3 in the 4 games I played - all in the first round.
Old 06-25-2010, 11:27 PM   #29
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49

Yeah but how many punches did you have to throw to get a standing KO though ? Before patch I could just sway and KO the cpu with 1 punch, 10 seconds within the fight. Post patch it doesn't seem to be the case.
Old 06-25-2010, 11:30 PM   #30
Banned

Well I could never do one punch ko's. It's the same as it was pre patch for me. I don't think they touched it.
Old 06-26-2010, 01:26 AM   #31
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson
Yeah but how many punches did you have to throw to get a standing KO though ? Before patch I could just sway and KO the cpu with 1 punch, 10 seconds within the fight. Post patch it doesn't seem to be the case.
What division are you fighting in?

According to THQ, the lighter the weight class, the less chance of seeing flash KOs.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-26-2010, 06:54 AM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: UFC Undisputed 2010 Patch Available For 360 Users, Post Your Impressions Here

I was in the middle of career mode when the patch came out and now when i spar i get zero attribute points is this a bug in the patch or what please help me i dont even play online and this is ruining the game for me

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > MMA Forum »