Home

Top 3 scariest men in MMA

This is a discussion on Top 3 scariest men in MMA within the MMA Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > MMA Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-16-2010, 01:40 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 19
Top 3 scariest men in MMA

Me and my roomates think Brock as #1. I cannot think of anyone scarier or more physically fit than Brock Lesnar. Love or hate em' he busts his butt to get the shape he is in. Who do you got?

1. Brock Lesnar (possibly the most dangerous man on the planet)
2. Bobby Lashley
3. Shane Carwin

BTW this match will be sweet (Brock vs. Carwin)

Last edited by ProjectRipCity; 06-16-2010 at 01:44 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-16-2010, 01:52 PM   #2
All Star

Gibbz's Arena

OVR: 24
Re: Top 3 scariest men in MMA

1) Wanderlei
2) Brock Lesnar
3) Rampage
Old 06-16-2010, 01:55 PM   #3
Asst 2 the Comm Manager

TheShizNo1's Arena

OVR: 33

Brock
Wanderlei
Big nog
Old 06-16-2010, 01:56 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 42

Is this scarier based on how they look or what you know about them in the MMA field?
Old 06-16-2010, 02:12 PM   #5
Livin' the dream

Stumbleweed's Arena

OVR: 39

As far as "I wouldn't want to ever be in any sort of situation where this guy might attack me" type of scary:

1. Shane Carwin (I think he hits harder than Brock and his fists are a full glove size bigger than Brocks... somehow, that's possible.)
2. Shogun Rua (dude would cave your face in with a single knee strike, so vicious... he's also got that "silent killer" mentality, which makes him scarier to me than some brash-talking guy like Brock)
3. Wanderlei (when he was soccer kicking and stomping people in the face and grinning like an idiot in Pride, that says there's some fundamental difference in his psyche that would remove any mental block towards straight-up murdering someone... probably by accident though, since he's a nice guy out of the ring)

Wanderlei is the scariest guy in the ring to me, especially old-school Pride Wanderlei because everything from his face to his gleefully murderous demeanor just says, "You don't want any of this." But yeah, the power and Kill Mode that Carwin has to me is on another level from the other guys and I'd probably terror-crap my pants if I saw him look in my direction with a mean face.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-16-2010, 02:54 PM   #6
Hall Of Fame

LingeringRegime's Arena

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stumbleweed
1. Shane Carwin (I think he hits harder than Brock and his fists are a full glove size bigger than Brocks... somehow, that's possible.)
2. Shogun Rua (dude would cave your face in with a single knee strike, so vicious... he's also got that "silent killer" mentality, which makes him scarier to me than some brash-talking guy like Brock)
3. Wanderlei (when he was soccer kicking and stomping people in the face and grinning like an idiot in Pride, that says there's some fundamental difference in his psyche that would remove any mental block towards straight-up murdering someone... probably by accident though, since he's a nice guy out of the ring)

Wanderlei is the scariest guy in the ring to me, especially old-school Pride Wanderlei because everything from his face to his gleefully murderous demeanor just says, "You don't want any of this." But yeah, the power and Kill Mode that Carwin has to me is on another level from the other guys and I'd probably terror-crap my pants if I saw him look in my direction with a mean face.
I didn't know that. That is crazy. I can definitely see Carwin taking out Brock.
Old 06-16-2010, 02:56 PM   #7
Asst 2 the Comm Manager

TheShizNo1's Arena

OVR: 33

Off-Topic, I would have loved to see pride Wanderlai against Anderson Silva
Old 06-16-2010, 02:56 PM   #8
Livin' the dream

Stumbleweed's Arena

OVR: 39

Yeah they need custom gloves made for both guys, but Carwin's are a size bigger. Just pretty scary to basically be hit with a grapefruit-sized ball of bone and muscle at insane speeds... shout out to Frank Mir.

EDIT: Yeah, my god... there's no way Silva avoids that level of aggressiveness and he'd have to really fight his *** off... would've been awesome.

Here's a Carwin pic with some gigantic random person, whose hands look like a little kid's next to Shane's despite being as tall or taller.. pretty nutty.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Carwin Fist.jpg (50.7 KB, 265 views)

Last edited by Stumbleweed; 06-16-2010 at 03:00 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > MMA Forum »