Home

UFC Undisputed 3 Videos - Jones vs. Rampage, Rampage vs. 'Nog, Maynard vs. Henderson

This is a discussion on UFC Undisputed 3 Videos - Jones vs. Rampage, Rampage vs. 'Nog, Maynard vs. Henderson within the MMA Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > MMA Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-21-2011, 09:37 PM   #17
MVP

OVR: 9
Re: UFC Undisputed 3 Videos - Jones vs. Rampage, Rampage vs. 'Nog, Maynard vs. Hender

Is the shine comepletely gone or is it still used for takedown defense?

No context needed
Old 08-22-2011, 01:50 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 8
The sub system looks so horrid what were they thinking? The stand up looks the same but a little different and i could deal with that but the subs ewww its gross son
Old 08-22-2011, 04:12 PM   #19
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: UFC Undisputed 3 Videos - Jones vs. Rampage, Rampage vs. 'Nog, Maynard vs. Hender

The sub system looks like an ugly version of what EA MMA had for choke submissions. I which they would just stick with the button tap for submissions. I don't feel like having to chase something around a damn octagon image just to sub somebody.

I can definitely see myself playing with the lighter weight classes though. It should be a blast recreating all the great WEC battles.
Old 08-24-2011, 07:56 PM   #20
All Star

OVR: 17
Sub system looks horrible

Looks like you can throw 5, 6 plus heavy punches in a row without taking a significant stamina hit or having a decrease in speed between the punches.

I know they are trying to make this game more "accessible" for the avg pick up and play gamer, but there doesn't seem to be the realism that I was looking for, so far at least. I'll stay tuned for more though.
Old 08-25-2011, 02:42 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 6

guys in the second vid - when rampage is throwing straight rights and nog is winding up (about :15 second mark) Nog keeps having to reset unable to throw a punch, this is what I was hoping the jab would do because in past versions you could hook right through it -

was this in last years version? ( the straight stunning an opponent) or were you able to punch through it? cant remember
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2011, 09:14 PM   #22
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyj721
Is the shine comepletely gone or is it still used for takedown defense?
I think its still in for take down defense but I never only hated the shine when it came to submissions.
Old 08-25-2011, 09:15 PM   #23
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson
The sub system looks like an ugly version of what EA MMA had for choke submissions. I which they would just stick with the button tap for submissions. I don't feel like having to chase something around a damn octagon image just to sub somebody.

I can definitely see myself playing with the lighter weight classes though. It should be a blast recreating all the great WEC battles.
I hate button taps. I prefer EA MMA's choke sub system and if this is close to it, I'm happy.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > MMA Forum »