Home

UFC Undisputed 3 Demo Arrives This Month, No Specific Date Given (360, PS3)

This is a discussion on UFC Undisputed 3 Demo Arrives This Month, No Specific Date Given (360, PS3) within the MMA Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > MMA Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 01-08-2012, 02:46 PM   #17
Pro

sactown_13's Arena

OVR: 10
How do I try this alpha version
Old 01-09-2012, 06:59 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 3
I'd like the demo to have the Pride Mode as the Alpha doesn't.
Old 01-12-2012, 04:21 AM   #19
Pro

Control-X's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: UFC Undisputed 3 Demo Arrives This Month, No Specific Date Given (360, PS3)

I'd like to fight Pride Mode in the demo and I wanna use fighters like Overeem, Cain, Jon Jones, and the UFC 3 Undisputed coverboy of course, Anderson Silva! The game will be a sure buy for me if the demo gameplay and stuff is that impressive.

Dr. J
1976_Bird 1986_Magic 1987_Chuck 1993_Pip 1994_MJ 1996_GP 1996_Shaq 2000_AI 2001_Kobe 2006

Old 01-12-2012, 04:15 PM   #20
goh
Banned

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Control-X
I'd like to fight Pride Mode in the demo and I wanna use fighters like Overeem, Cain, Jon Jones, and the UFC 3 Undisputed coverboy of course, Anderson Silva! The game will be a sure buy for me if the demo gameplay and stuff is that impressive.
You have to like their facebook page if you want Overeem in the full game so he won't be the demo. Have to pre-order at Gamestop if you want Nick Diaz and Phil Davis even though they've been finished for ages and are almost assuredly on the disc. You have to stand outside their offices juggling chainsaws without hurting yourself for 3 hours to use Pride Anderson Silva. Also for Madden 13 you have to jump a car backwards through a flaming hoop to get the 3 teams in the Championship games that don't win the Super Bowl.
Old 01-12-2012, 05:46 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by goh
You have to like their facebook page if you want Overeem in the full game so he won't be the demo. Have to pre-order at Gamestop if you want Nick Diaz and Phil Davis even though they've been finished for ages and are almost assuredly on the disc. You have to stand outside their offices juggling chainsaws without hurting yourself for 3 hours to use Pride Anderson Silva. Also for Madden 13 you have to jump a car backwards through a flaming hoop to get the 3 teams in the Championship games that don't win the Super Bowl.

Best, most brutally honest, and funniest post I have ever read on OS. Well done, Goh.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-12-2012, 05:47 PM   #22
Hall Of Fame

Phobia's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by goh
I have said my feelings on this new trend of "DLC" and I hate it just as much as you Goh..............did we just agree on something
Old 01-13-2012, 04:53 AM   #23
Pro

Control-X's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by goh
Really ridiculous lol. But uhmm it's only a demo. Maybe they'll consider. I think.

Dr. J
1976_Bird 1986_Magic 1987_Chuck 1993_Pip 1994_MJ 1996_GP 1996_Shaq 2000_AI 2001_Kobe 2006

Old 01-24-2012, 06:05 AM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Control-X
you got bones jones and the spider for the demo as you wished, and you'll be able to fight in pride mode also, as you wished (only with wanderlei and rampage), but not cain and overeem like you wished. but still i can't believe THQ heared you dude lol
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > MMA Forum »