Home

Hackers Release Dana White's Personal Information

This is a discussion on Hackers Release Dana White's Personal Information within the MMA Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > MMA Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-26-2012, 11:04 PM   #1
NYG_Meth

VanCitySportsGuy's Arena

OVR: 23
Hackers Release Dana White's Personal Information

Dana White said he wasn't afraid of the internet during an interview with Ariel today and the hackers responded by releasing all of his personal information.

I'm not going to provide a link but his phone number(s), house address(es), and social security number are revealed.

These hackers are a bunch of scumbags. There are a lot of crazy people out there and I sure wouldn't want my phone number and house address posted online for the public to see.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-27-2012, 10:45 AM   #2
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: Hackers Release Dana White's Personal Information

Rule #1: Dont talk **** to hackers. I saw Dana's interview with Ariel last night before I heard about this and I immediately said to myself "They are going to hack his website again or worse." Well it looks like they decided to do worse.
Old 01-27-2012, 11:26 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 5

Not for nothing, but if you applied for a mortgage, car loan, credit card or anything of that nature, your information is already out there. You dont really need to be a hacker to get any of this information if you really want it. I use to work for a small local electronics store waaaaaay back in the day and this girl got fired for making copies of the applications for in store credit which contained all the personal info for the customers. Remember, somebody somewhere has access to all of your personal information already. In this day and age the only way to really keep your stuff private is by not having a credit card or bank account and pay for everything in cash.

The government cant even keep their mouths shut. When I opened my pawn shops 7 years ago, I put in my paperwork for my DBA and within a month I had telemarketers blowing up my phone and at that point the only people that had that information were the county office building where I submitted my paperwork. I called to inquire and the clerk told me they routinely sell the info to telemarketing firms...WTF!
"I don't want them to like me, because when I'm in the ring, punches fly to the face. It is not a tenderness time. I am not falling in love. And he knows that when the fight starts I kick faces." Wanderlei Silva XBL: muaithaiko
Old 01-27-2012, 12:11 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 24

I'd love to see if they have the guts to confront him face-to-face and admit they did it......
Old 01-27-2012, 01:29 PM   #5
Pro

moneal2001's Arena

OVR: 8

why do people give these people any publicity?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-27-2012, 04:05 PM   #6
Pro

OVR: 0

Not that I support this, but it couldn't have happened to a bigger jerk. The media and the vast majority of MMA fans are afraid of this guy, they let him bully everyone, and allow him to walk all over them. This is nothing but karma. I would feel bad but this is the same guy who posted a public video belittling and cursing out female reporter Loretta Hunt. This is now also the same guy who has compared the UFC website being hacked to 9/11. Dana White is a tool and finally ran into someone who's not afraid to fire back.
Old 01-27-2012, 04:39 PM   #7
Pro

moneal2001's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakers 24/7
Not that I support this, but it couldn't have happened to a bigger jerk. The media and the vast majority of MMA fans are afraid of this guy, they let him bully everyone, and allow him to walk all over them. This is nothing but karma. I would feel bad but this is the same guy who posted a public video belittling and cursing out female reporter Loretta Hunt. This is now also the same guy who has compared the UFC website being hacked to 9/11. Dana White is a tool and finally ran into someone who's not afraid to fire back.
sure he is a jerk.

the hackers do not need any attention other than FBI or other law enforcement agencies on their asses. they are breaking the law and what they do does not need to be shown as heroes or celebertiezed(just made that word up).
Old 01-27-2012, 04:59 PM   #8
Pro

OVR: 0

Is it illegal? Yes. Is it the best means? No. But, the government has disrespected the greatest rule of law, being the constitution several times over. The NDAA being the most recent example of something that's unconstitutional and the government bending the law, undermining the constitution for their own benefit. Respect of law and people needs to be a two way street, until that time comes it is what it is..

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > MMA Forum »