UFC 3 - Excel Spreadsheet - Page 8 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

UFC 3 - Excel Spreadsheet

This is a discussion on UFC 3 - Excel Spreadsheet within the MMA Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > MMA Forum
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-22-2013, 09:11 PM   #57
Banned
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Apr 2013
Re: UFC 3 - Excel Spreadsheet

Good news and bad news...

Good news - I figured out how to add extra fighters. I actually just added BJ Penn to LW for my own spreadsheet.

Bad news - If you want to just keep adding them it would take some changing of the ranking formula of the weight class and the P4P rankings.

Good news - if you tell me who you want to enter by weight class...and where you want them to start in the rankings I can do that for you. If you are into excel I can explain how to do it for yourself going forward
Maverick32093209 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 09:24 PM   #58
EA UFC GameChanger
 
aholbert32's Arena
 
OVR: 44
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 28,881
Blog Entries: 8
Re: UFC 3 - Excel Spreadsheet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick32093209
Good news and bad news...

Good news - I figured out how to add extra fighters. I actually just added BJ Penn to LW for my own spreadsheet.

Bad news - If you want to just keep adding them it would take some changing of the ranking formula of the weight class and the P4P rankings.

Good news - if you tell me who you want to enter by weight class...and where you want them to start in the rankings I can do that for you. If you are into excel I can explain how to do it for yourself going forward

Thanks man. Explain to us all how to do it in Excel. I'm sure I'm not the only one who wants to add CAFs.
aholbert32 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 12:07 PM   #59
Rookie
 
jimdawg47's Arena
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Mar 2005
Re: UFC 3 - Excel Spreadsheet

This spreadsheet looks great can you make a save in the .xls format when I convert I lose some of the formulas but if you save it in old it should be ok.

Thanks
Jim
jimdawg47 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 07:25 PM   #60
Rookie
 
dpmx21's Arena
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Knoxville
I've got one of these also, that's pretty simple. If anybody wants it I can post it on up.
dpmx21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 03:17 PM   #61
Banned
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Apr 2013
Re: UFC 3 - Excel Spreadsheet

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpmx21
I've got one of these also, that's pretty simple. If anybody wants it I can post it on up.
I wouldnt mind seeing it. If it has some cool things then maybe I will combine them.
Maverick32093209 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 06:08 PM   #62
Just started!
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jul 2017
Re: UFC 3 - Excel Spreadsheet

Hi mate; I have been looking for something like this for years; do you still have this spreadsheet? Would it be possible to send me the link?
ChaelMir is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 01:14 PM   #63
Trouble 0 7 11
 
jeremym480's Arena
 
OVR: 39
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Baton Rouge, LA
Posts: 16,483
Re: UFC 3 - Excel Spreadsheet

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaelMir
Hi mate; I have been looking for something like this for years; do you still have this spreadsheet? Would it be possible to send me the link?
Which game are you looking for a spreadsheet for?
__________________
My 2K17 Boston Celtics MyLeague

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans
jeremym480 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 05:41 PM   #64
Just started!
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jul 2017
Re: UFC 3 - Excel Spreadsheet

I'm looking for the UFC 3 spreadsheet, I have it now, but not sure how to make the matches update the rankings
ChaelMir is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > MMA Forum »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:20 AM.

Top -