Home

Simulation fatigue

This is a discussion on Simulation fatigue within the MMA Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > MMA Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-16-2012, 12:59 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Simulation fatigue

I'm new to the series. I'm playing on Exp level and have been messing around with sim fatigue. Is it just me or does that only effect your fighter? I thought it might slow the pace down some but the cpu still just blast away on me and doesn't seem to gas. I however gas quite a bit when I try to keep up and trade with him.

At the end of the fight out punching stats are pretty similar, but they never gassed out like I did. Granted I do tend to take guys down quite a bit which probably leads to more stamina being used. I'm trying to work on my ground game though before starting my career mode.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-16-2012, 01:57 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

Phobia's Arena

OVR: 63
Re: Simulation fatigue

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsantos_5
I'm new to the series. I'm playing on Exp level and have been messing around with sim fatigue. Is it just me or does that only effect your fighter? I thought it might slow the pace down some but the cpu still just blast away on me and doesn't seem to gas. I however gas quite a bit when I try to keep up and trade with him.

At the end of the fight out punching stats are pretty similar, but they never gassed out like I did. Granted I do tend to take guys down quite a bit which probably leads to more stamina being used. I'm trying to work on my ground game though before starting my career mode.
No it effects both equally. Heavy punches and kicks will tire you quicker so throw those way less and focus more on the light strikes. Also work the body or legs to slow down and drain the stamina of the CPU.
Old 02-16-2012, 03:35 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Simulation fatigue

It effects both equally and it's a shame this isn't going to be an option for ranked matches online. One MAJOR issue I have with the simulation mode is when you rock a guy, your own fighter gasses almost immediately after moving in for the finish and only throwing a few punches. If anything else he should have a momentary energy boost since in real fights when a guy is in trouble his opponent often unleashes a flurry in an attempt to end the fight. Then if you don't finish your opponent then have an energy drain as again, this often happens when a fighter fails to finish his opponent when he has him in trouble.
"I don't want them to like me, because when I'm in the ring, punches fly to the face. It is not a tenderness time. I am not falling in love. And he knows that when the fight starts I kick faces." Wanderlei Silva XBL: muaithaiko

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > MMA Forum »