Home

Games and MMA Talk

This is a discussion on Games and MMA Talk within the MMA Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > MMA Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-22-2012, 04:26 AM   #1
Rookie

cocacolaman's Arena

OVR: 4
Games and MMA Talk

Can there be a sub folder for MMA discussion or a MMA Games sub folder or section.
I came here looking for into on the UFC3 game and it's difficult to sort out the MMA talk and
the reviews and disscusions about the game. I thought this forum was to discuss the sports games mostly. It also would be helpfull when wanting info and feedback on MMA games like EA MMA and older UFC and Pride Games. Just seeing if this can be done to organize this area.
thanks for your time.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-22-2012, 04:52 AM   #2
Who? Giroux!

ManiacMatt1782's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: Games and MMA Talk

This forum isn't really that busy. But a lot of the gaming discussion goes in the impressions thread, or the online gaming subforum.
Old 03-25-2012, 06:50 AM   #3
MVP

geisterhome's Arena

OVR: 44
Icon14 Re: Games and MMA Talk

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocacolaman
Can there be a sub folder for MMA discussion or a MMA Games sub folder or section.
I came here looking for into on the UFC3 game and it's difficult to sort out the MMA talk and
the reviews and disscusions about the game. I thought this forum was to discuss the sports games mostly. It also would be helpfull when wanting info and feedback on MMA games like EA MMA and older UFC and Pride Games. Just seeing if this can be done to organize this area.
thanks for your time.
I actually find that would be a pretty good idea, maybe we would get a more lively discussion abt UFC Undisputed 3 if the real ufc (and other) events would be in a seperated folder and thus not in the way occupying space
Old 03-25-2012, 08:11 AM   #4
Who? Giroux!

ManiacMatt1782's Arena

OVR: 26

Honestly geister, the mma fanbase isn't that huge here. I am not saying it wouldn't be a good idea, I actually agree that it would be. But I understand the logistics of it. MMA is not one of the major sports, hell, MMA just recently got this forum semi recently, It used to be lumped into other sports. You can make a thread for some older MMA games and if people want to discuss them they can, the problem isn't so much forum design though, the problem is lack of audience.
Old 03-25-2012, 08:30 AM   #5
MVP

geisterhome's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManiacMatt1782
Honestly geister, the mma fanbase isn't that huge here. I am not saying it wouldn't be a good idea, I actually agree that it would be. But I understand the logistics of it. MMA is not one of the major sports, hell, MMA just recently got this forum semi recently, It used to be lumped into other sports. You can make a thread for some older MMA games and if people want to discuss them they can, the problem isn't so much forum design though, the problem is lack of audience.

i agree with everything you said matt, it is probably one of the smallest if not the smallest fanbase here on the os. but then again im thinking, if somebody new and interested in, for example UFC Undisputed 3, visitis this forum here to look for some info concerning MMA video gaming just finds infos abt the recent ufc events on the first page that person wont stay nor comeback and thus the audience will remain as small as it is. like i went a few pages back today and actually found many interesting threads discussing UFC 3 which were replaced by threads abt ufc 149.
they call MMA the fast growing sport in the world so this forum may become the fastest growing forum on the OS
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > MMA Forum »