Home

The State of the Online Union – UFC Undisputed 3

This is a discussion on The State of the Online Union – UFC Undisputed 3 within the MMA Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > MMA Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-14-2012, 07:52 AM   #9
Who? Giroux!

ManiacMatt1782's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: The State of the Online Union – UFC Undisputed 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ps3veron
The servers are definitely more stable these days but the problem for me is all these players that spam a certain movement.

The most annoying of which is when the opposition takes you into side control and then spam knees to the ribs! Happens all the time, opponents don't seem to make this challenging.
I go for the ribs too, but because everyone's instinct is to block their head, and again with the stamina, on sim, you throw more than 2 or 3 of those in a row and you are gassed. you can use them but you cant's spam them on sim.
Old 04-14-2012, 09:50 PM   #10
Pro

scottyo60's Arena

OVR: 9
In real life the side mount would almost work the same way. Of course blocking is way easier in real life. Agree on the mount part. I understand them not wanting to make it a try to go for a mount immediately game, but the mount I usually try to avoid which should be something I'd want to get to.
Old 04-15-2012, 09:51 AM   #11
MVP

geisterhome's Arena

OVR: 44
for me the lag is almost game breaking, i mean of course its still playable somehow but where is the fun..
of course there are matches without any too but the are in the minority

-Glad to be an Operation Sports Member!-

Last edited by geisterhome; 04-15-2012 at 11:59 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-18-2012, 10:43 AM   #12
Pro

OVR: 0
Honestly the one great flaw in this game outside of the server issues was the decision to make default stamina the only option for ranked matches. On sim stamina the game plays great with a lot of strategic play involved against another skilled opponent but the game on default stamina is completely idiotic. Everyone just spams pwoer punches and take down to side mount continuously. Once in side moutn the throw the head elbows in quick succession without being gassed. Even if you are a skilled player you will almost always take quite a bit of damage in this scenario which is why all the complaints. It is spam. The game could be great but I refuse to base my record on the spam fest that is default stamina and playing non ranking matches just does not hold the appeal for long.
Old 04-18-2012, 11:22 AM   #13
Who? Giroux!

ManiacMatt1782's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: The State of the Online Union – UFC Undisputed 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BQ32
Honestly the one great flaw in this game outside of the server issues was the decision to make default stamina the only option for ranked matches. On sim stamina the game plays great with a lot of strategic play involved against another skilled opponent but the game on default stamina is completely idiotic. Everyone just spams pwoer punches and take down to side mount continuously. Once in side moutn the throw the head elbows in quick succession without being gassed. Even if you are a skilled player you will almost always take quite a bit of damage in this scenario which is why all the complaints. It is spam. The game could be great but I refuse to base my record on the spam fest that is default stamina and playing non ranking matches just does not hold the appeal for long.
Get into one of our leagues. We have our own rankings and play on sim stamina. The leagues here is what saves the game for me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > MMA Forum »