Home

Inside Look: EA SPORTS UFC Dev Team Gets it Started at UFC Fan Expo in Las Vegas

This is a discussion on Inside Look: EA SPORTS UFC Dev Team Gets it Started at UFC Fan Expo in Las Vegas within the MMA Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > MMA Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-20-2012, 08:34 PM   #1
Pro

22cedric's Arena

OVR: 11
Inside Look: EA SPORTS UFC Dev Team Gets it Started at UFC Fan Expo in Las Vegas

http://www.easports.com/news/article...expo-las-vegas
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2012, 10:34 AM   #2
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: Inside Look: EA SPORTS UFC Dev Team Gets it Started at UFC Fan Expo in Las Vegas

Quote:
Originally Posted by 22cedric
Over 200 fighters is great news.
Old 07-21-2012, 02:59 PM   #3
Pro

22cedric's Arena

Re: Inside Look: EA SPORTS UFC Dev Team Gets it Started at UFC Fan Expo in Las Vegas

Follow @EASPORTSUFC on twitter & like the EA Sports UFC facebook page for updates www.facebook.com/easportsufc
Old 07-24-2012, 09:28 AM   #4
Hall Of Fame

Phobia's Arena

OVR: 63

I got to look at and see this machine in action at the Fight Night Champion community day. It is CRAZY CRAZY how detailed the head scans are. The technology is very impressive, down to the pore, mole, and freckles.

Really excited to hear they will be using this for EA UFC. I believe they only used the technology for movies before. I know TRON used this for their movie.
Old 08-03-2012, 02:07 AM   #5
Pro

22cedric's Arena

From @EASPORTSUFC Help us make the next great fighting game. Visit My Game Ideas to let us know what you want in our first @EASPORTSUFC game. http://ow.ly/cHnms
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2012, 08:59 AM   #6
Pro

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia
I got to look at and see this machine in action at the Fight Night Champion community day. It is CRAZY CRAZY how detailed the head scans are. The technology is very impressive, down to the pore, mole, and freckles.

Really excited to hear they will be using this for EA UFC. I believe they only used the technology for movies before. I know TRON used this for their movie.
Sounds great because even if the gameplay, which is the most important of course, I can still enjoy a game a lot of I feel like I'm actually fighting with real guys in the Octagon. So detailed faces is a huge plus, I defintely think they should also make sure each fighter feels unique. Of course not all 200 but the major guys in each division I think should be mo-capped oand have their stances, mannerisms, striking styles etc. be unique to them.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > MMA Forum »