Home

World of Mixed Martial Arts 4 (PC)

This is a discussion on World of Mixed Martial Arts 4 (PC) within the MMA Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > MMA Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-01-2014, 01:42 PM   #1
Hall Of Fame

LingeringRegime's Arena

OVR: 47

The trial \ public beta version will be released on Tuesday 2nd December. This gives you access to the entire game, but with restrictions on how long (in game time) you can play for (I haven't yet decided how long this will be yet).

The full retail version will be released on Tuesday 9th December.

http://www.greydogsoftware.com/wmma4/

Quote:
World of Mixed Martial Arts 4 s the latest game by developer Adam Ryland depicting the World of Mixed Martial Arts. In WMMA4, you use your new scouting network to run of an MMA company and search the globe for future superstars. I think version, 1-8 players can control an MMA organization or or choose to simply watch the game world evolve over time. To learn more about the game, click the Features List or head over to Adam's Developer's Journal in our website forums.

World of Mixed Martial Arts 4 will be available for download in the fourth quarter of 2014. You can review the WMMA4 FAQ, check out some Screenshots or even read the WMMA4 News page.

DEV JOURNAL...
http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum...d.php?t=528245

FEATURES...

World of Mixed Martial Arts 4 Features

Quote:
1-8 players can take control of MMA organisations around the world or choose to simply watch the game world evolve over time.

Use your scouting network to search the globe for future superstars, negotiate with them to sign contracts, then match them up against other fighters on your shows.

The most detailed and realistic fighters ever in a WMMA game, with the new Attribute system allowing even more individuality and accurate simulations.

The richly detailed fight engine simulates every battle across the game world and you can choose to watch the play-by-play for as many or as few as you want! The new 'watcher' system allows you to pick exactly what fights you want to watch, no matter where the happen.

The game world evolves on a daily basis to create a lively, diverse, and unpredictable environment in which to play.

There are more events and possible incidents than ever before to keep things interesting.

A new database system makes WMMA4 significantly faster than any previous WMMA game, easily able to handle even large game worlds.

The famously detailed editor returns even more powerful than ever before! Fine tune any and every aspect of the game world to your own liking.

There are also many, many more additions and changes to the game. Please read Adam Ryland's exclusive "Developer Journal" for in-depth notes on all changes and updates.
Screen Shot(s)...

Last edited by LingeringRegime; 12-01-2014 at 02:36 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-01-2014, 04:45 PM   #2
All Star

redsrule's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: World of Mixed Martial Arts 4 (PC)

I was going to post this later if someone else didn't. I put hundreds of hours into WMMA 3 so this will be a day one buy for me. I read the developers journal daily and I am excited for the demo tomorrow. I'm not a big fan of the screenshots released but I have no doubt there will be a couple of good skins released for the game to make the visuals better.
Old 12-01-2014, 07:53 PM   #3
Hall Of Fame

LingeringRegime's Arena

Yeah, I just updated to Modern Warriors 17, and stumbled upon the WMMA4 news. I will be buying day one as well. Can't wait.
Old 12-02-2014, 11:55 PM   #4
LORDTHUNDERBIRD

Pappy Knuckles's Arena

OVR: 46

I don't mess with computer games for the most part, but I might try the demo and see what I think. Since it's a text sim, I imagine it can run on my simple PC.

Last edited by Pappy Knuckles; 12-03-2014 at 12:02 AM.
Old 12-03-2014, 11:47 AM   #5
All Star

redsrule's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy Knuckles
I don't mess with computer games for the most part, but I might try the demo and see what I think. Since it's a text sim, I imagine it can run on my simple PC.
Yeah you should be able to run it on any PC, as long as the screen is big enough to handle to game, because you can't change the games screen size.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-04-2014, 11:06 AM   #6
Hall Of Fame

LingeringRegime's Arena

Not a big fan of how things are laid out. Mostly because I am used to 3. But I love the depth of customization. Can't wait for the Modern Warriors modders put their magic dust on it.

EDIT: I found this sound effects website that has some good boxing ambience crowd noise. They didn't have MMA so this is the next best thing. It really adds to the game since there is no sound.
http://www.sounddogs.com/results.asp...ryID=16&Type=1

Here are the sounds in action in my most recent event. This is WMMA3 by the way with Modern Warriors 17 mod.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by LingeringRegime; 12-08-2014 at 06:59 PM.
Old 12-04-2014, 11:06 PM   #7
Hall Of Fame

DTX3's Arena

OVR: 56

I was just thinking about the first game a few days ago which was the only one that I played. Love the TEW series and I'll be checking this one out. They seriously need to make these games capable with iOS. I hate switching from my Mac Book Air to my Mac Book Pro just to play TEW.
Old 12-07-2014, 03:49 PM   #8
Showtime

Jukeman's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy Knuckles

I had this same mind set a few years ago. Tried computer games (text sims) and haven't looked back.

I think you'll love this. Weren't you the guy who made the excel sheet for the old UFC game?

Im not a big fan of the skin but I dislike all of the skins from greydog lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > MMA Forum »