Home

UFC 190 - Rousey vs. Correia - August 1st

This is a discussion on UFC 190 - Rousey vs. Correia - August 1st within the MMA Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > MMA Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-28-2015, 01:25 PM   #65
Hall Of Fame

Phobia's Arena

OVR: 63
Re: UFC 190 - Rousey vs. Correia - August 1st

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt_Carnage
Who gives a crap. If people don't like Rousey they just don't like her. Saying she's an upstanding citizen isn't going to make me like her. Like I said, I can't stand the woman. So stuff that double standard nonsense.

Like I said, I hope Correia whoops her ***., but regardless I'm not watching it. I refuse to buy or watch anything she's involved with. Can't stand the woman and her fans are even worse. They're reaching that Tebow level of fandom and you just can't talk to them. You point something out and all you get it "oh, but it's okay for this person to say this" or some "I think there is a double standard" nonsense. Next we'll hear how we don't like her because she's a Christian or because she didn't vote for Obama. Give me a break.
I've stayed out of the drama in this thread but my lord if I judged you just off this post "I wouldn't like you much either".
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-28-2015, 08:21 PM   #66
MVP

Hiro1's Arena

OVR: 7

Ronda rubbed me the wrong way on TUF, but then again Meisha was prob a big reason for that. She played Ronda like a fiddle and got the reactions she wanted. Then seeing Tate press on Zinganao's fate during their fight told me all I needed to know of Tate.

Love Ronda now though. I'm a big fan of watching elite dominant athletes compete. Rather it's them completely destroying / out playing their opponents or watching two go head to head in a back and forth battle.

Plus I get tired of the same ole robotic responses most fighters give in interviews.
Old 07-30-2015, 10:05 AM   #67
Just started!

OVR: 0

Anyone play DraftKings MMA? Started playing a few months ago and I am hooked. They are running there biggest contest yet this weekend for Ronda with a 100K GPP. If you ever thought about signing up this would be the week, use below link and grab a Entry into it when you sign up.

w ww.draftkings.com/r/DJW2033

Not trying to spam, looking to find a new forum to start a strategy thread. Ronda a must play this weekend over 12k? I would think so...
Old 07-30-2015, 10:15 AM   #68
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by djw3320
Anyone play DraftKings MMA? Started playing a few months ago and I am hooked. They are running there biggest contest yet this weekend for Ronda with a 100K GPP. If you ever thought about signing up this would be the week, use below link and grab a Entry into it when you sign up.

w ww.draftkings.com/r/DJW2033

Not trying to spam, looking to find a new forum to start a strategy thread. Ronda a must play this weekend over 12k? I would think so...

Pappy Knuckles and I play it every week. We post our picks in the event thread the day before each card.
Old 07-30-2015, 10:20 AM   #69
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia
I've stayed out of the drama in this thread but my lord if I judged you just off this post "I wouldn't like you much either".
And I honestly wouldn't care.
Old 07-30-2015, 10:43 AM   #70
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

Part of me wants Big Nog to win just to hear the Brazilian crowd go nuts. I remember the emotion when he beat Schaub way back when

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Old 07-30-2015, 11:24 AM   #71
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by The JareBear
Part of me wants Big Nog to win just to hear the Brazilian crowd go nuts. I remember the emotion when he beat Schaub way back when
I do too. What sucks is that I like Struve alot too. I would hate to see Struve retire Big Nog in Brazil.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2015, 11:37 AM   #72
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
I do too. What sucks is that I like Struve alot too. I would hate to see Struve retire Big Nog in Brazil.
I'm a big fan of Struve, but Big Nog is my favorite HW of all time. I'd love to see him win, especially if it's his retirement fight.

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > MMA Forum »