Home

UFC potentially looking into a new Women's division

This is a discussion on UFC potentially looking into a new Women's division within the MMA Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > MMA Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-28-2016, 06:12 PM   #9
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: UFC potentially looking into a new Women's division

Quote:
Originally Posted by p_rushing
I expect them to for 125, but they already have 135 and most of the fighters aren't good, so bringing in Invicta 135s who aren't good enough to be in the UFC, is just adding more bad fighters to a roster that is already too big. Just leave the 135s in Invicta and bring 1 up to fight the popular 135s left in the UFC. That way the other fighters can be more active.

Aren't all the women's divisions shallow though? 115 has maybe 6 fighters I would consider good (Joanna, Claudia, Aguilar, Rose, Esparza and maybe PVZ). 135 has 6 if you think Nunes,Zingano and Pena are good fighters.

I see nothing wrong with filling these divisions with average and some bad ones. We let them do it at heavyweight. Why not with women's divisions.
Old 04-29-2016, 12:35 AM   #10
Hall Of Fame

p_rushing's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: UFC potentially looking into a new Women's division

It's just that they already have a large roster and fighters aren't even fighting 2 times a year. Let the younger and less talented fight in Invicta to stay active and then hold title fights and popular fights in the UFC like they are having Cyborg fight.

If they have more fights they get more money and experience, otherwise they will probably get 1 fight a year in the UFC at the rate all the other women fight.

Sent from my Venue 8 7840 using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > MMA Forum »