Home

UFC 204: Bisping vs. Henderson 2 (10/8/2016)

This is a discussion on UFC 204: Bisping vs. Henderson 2 (10/8/2016) within the MMA Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > MMA Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-04-2016, 09:43 AM   #25
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39
Re: UFC 204: Bisping vs. Henderson "2" (10/8/2016)

I think we can all agree that a walk off KO, then immediately retiring would be a stellar end to Hendo's amazing career.

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-04-2016, 10:15 AM   #26
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigg Cee
I having a feeling this fight might be slow at first. Hendo his last few fights has been playing the counter role, then expoloding. It's a hit or miss with him, also i have this feeling Bisping is gunna play it slow and we might get some stare downs with the crowd booing. I could be wrong like always. lol

I am ready for this ppv. It's been a great few weeks of football and UFC fighting.
Bisping will use his footwork and speed advantage to point fight Hendo. The crowd wont boo because he's fighting in his hometown. Bisping by decision.
Old 10-04-2016, 02:13 PM   #27
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremym480
I think we can all agree that a walk off KO, then immediately retiring would be a stellar end to Hendo's amazing career.
It would definitely be an awesome way for the legend to go out.

I just dunno what I want to see more, that ending for Hendo, or for Bisping to get some redemption. I think both are good stories/angles and I wouldn't mind seeing either happen.

I feel like Bisping has all the tools to win this fight but whenever you fight a guy like Hendo, obviously, one mistake is all it takes to get highlight reel'd.

If I was betting money I think I would have to go with Bisping but I have no clue what is gonna happen

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Old 10-04-2016, 09:50 PM   #28
MVP

WarMMA's Arena

OVR: 0

This fight isn't that hard to understand. Either Hendo will catch bisping with the right and put him away,Bisping will catch him with something, or he will shy away and try to point fight. Hendo's chin isn't what it used to be, but he always has that one hit ko power and that's his only chance of winning this fight tbh. I feel Bisping is a bit too well rounded for grandpa Hendo at this point in his career now though. We'll see.
Old 10-05-2016, 12:35 AM   #29
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarMMA
This fight isn't that hard to understand. Either Hendo will catch bisping with the right and put him away,Bisping will catch him with something, or he will shy away and try to point fight. Hendo's chin isn't what it used to be, but he always has that one hit ko power and that's his only chance of winning this fight tbh. I feel Bisping is a bit too well rounded for grandpa Hendo at this point in his career now though. We'll see.
I don't think it's a question of understanding. I can't imagine Hendo winning in any other fashion than a KO. It's more about knowing that Henri can put anyone's lights out with one shot no matter how well rounded they are, which is always the case with these KO or bust matchups

OS Blog

Old 10-07-2016, 02:14 PM   #30
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

Re: UFC 204: Bisping vs. Henderson 2 (10/8/2016)

I have decided that I officially like Bisping. I dunno. Something about a guy who stands in front of his home crowd and says

"Let's ****ing do this! **** you!"

just appeals to me, I guess, lol?

You look at the guys career and he's fought almost all the best guys and has survived in a tough game. if USADA came in earlier I wonder if his record would be even better than it is.

OS Blog

Old 10-07-2016, 06:33 PM   #31
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremym480
It would be a peculiar end since Hendo isn't known for walk off ko's. Dudes logo for his gear is him midair about to drop a bomb on a stiff unconscious fighter.

Hope he loses, for a lot of wins back in day dude was on trt. I certainly don't wish any long term harm on the dude, but I don't like him.

To be honest I thought Bisping looked terrible in their first fight, and a shell of himself that he was in previous fights. IIRC Rogan kept talking about how Bisping kept circling to the right and what a bad idea that was. I'll be happy just to see Bisping fight like his normal self.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2016, 09:31 PM   #32
MVP

Yaari's Arena

Re: UFC 204: Bisping vs. Henderson 2 (10/8/2016)

Haha I don't think a walk-off KO is going to happen. I think Hendo would love to land an extra shot or 2. Especially since Bisping has said he plans on doing the exact same thing.

I think Hendo looks horrible. He might as well be walking around with a cane, if the footage I've seen is anything to go by, he hardly gets around.

But that aside I can see Bisping just walking into one of those bombs. Bisping has been running his mouth a lot, and that's a dangerous thing to do.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > MMA Forum »