Home

UFC 207: Ronda's Return

This is a discussion on UFC 207: Ronda's Return within the MMA Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > MMA Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-30-2016, 06:20 PM   #73
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: UFC 207: Ronda's Return

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt_Carnage
People like me,heh. Well excuse the **** out of me for not getting on bended knee and not worshipping at the altar of some self centered,entitled,haughty bitch who trash talks and throws shade when she's winning, but acts like like a petulant child when it don't go her way. If she wins,she wins it is what it is. But why people continue to defend her bull**** is beyond me.
Who said you had to worship her? I just find it funny that you have so much hate for her. I've been watching this sport for almost 20 years and there isnt a single fighter that I dislike/hate as much as you do her.

Look at what you wrote above. You called her a "haughty bitch". You dont know her but for some reason you have this level of hate. I know this is the internet and people are free to say what they want but thats a bit sad and scary for someone you dont know. ****, its also hypocritical. Looking at your post history, you actively support Jon Jones who's behavior could also be considered "self centered and entitled".
Old 12-30-2016, 06:21 PM   #74
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy Knuckles
Anyone going with Garbrandt or Lineker tonight? I think Cruz is going to dance all over Garbrandt, he's not ready for that level. I give Lineker a better shot, but I still like Dillashaw in their matchup. The one punch KO power of the underdogs makes both those fights very interesting to me, though.
I'm making my bets now and I cant bring myself to put money on Cody. I'm leaning toward Lineker though.
Old 12-30-2016, 06:25 PM   #75
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by de5m0n
Can any1 comment on the first main even fight? I know nothing about those dudes and what is the interest for that fight?
Cruz/Garbrandt?

Cruz is one of the most dominate fighters in the UFC. He's lost once in the last 10 years. His fight style isnt exactly exciting but he's constantly active and I enjoy his fights.

Cody is 10-0 with 9 KOs and has finished his last 3 fights by first round KO. If he lands against Cruz (which will be tough), he could take Cruz out.

Plus both guys actively hate each other and have been trash talking each other for months.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-30-2016, 07:46 PM   #76
MVP

OVR: 0

UFC 207

Honestly sad this is Goldies last event

Louis Smolka < Ray Borg via decision. Dominant performance by Borg looking like a contender but Smolka was in there and scrappy.

Dong Hyun Kim > Tarec Saffiedine via split decision. Decent fight mostly clinch work from DHK, Saffedine was well rounded but got slightly edged.

T.J. Dillashaw > John Lineker via decision. Dillashaw owned the natural openings, in the past he experimented more but he seems to found the groove. Reminds me of when Gus added wrestling to his already strong striking.

Dominick Cruz (c) < Cody Garbrandt via decision. The nothing of Garbrandt beat the a lot of something of Cruz tonight. Garbrandt was born as a star here tonight.

Amanda Nunes (c) > Ronda Rousey via TKO. 48secs here absolute control. Nunes is the new era but someone who's already is a veteran of WMMA.

Last edited by johnmangala; 12-31-2016 at 05:01 AM.
Old 12-30-2016, 07:48 PM   #77
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy Knuckles
Anyone going with Garbrandt or Lineker tonight? I think Cruz is going to dance all over Garbrandt, he's not ready for that level. I give Lineker a better shot, but I still like Dillashaw in their matchup. The one punch KO power of the underdogs makes both those fights very interesting to me, though.
Like you said, I give Lineker a better shot. Cruz, unless he slips, likely won't be in range for Cody to land a big enough shot to end the fight.
Old 12-30-2016, 07:49 PM   #78
Rookie

Wtf. Means won fare and square
Old 12-30-2016, 07:49 PM   #79
Hall Of Fame

p_rushing's Arena

OVR: 20

No clue what will happen in the 3 fights, anyone could win.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk
Old 12-30-2016, 07:51 PM   #80
Rookie

Dan screwed this one up. Tried saving himself.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > MMA Forum »