Home

UFC Fight Night 130: Thompson vs Till

This is a discussion on UFC Fight Night 130: Thompson vs Till within the MMA Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > MMA Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-28-2018, 02:08 AM   #57
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: UFC Fight Night 130: Thompson vs Till

Well by " natural Dana selection" , we aren't seeing Woodley vs Thompson 3 .

I think it's between Colby and RDA for the title shot but if you ask me all of them have done little to earn a shot .

Mostly RDA tho of performances . Which is actually the real UFC ranking system . Huge drawl performances ...once your fights get people talking you get the shot .

Usman will likely get a shot at Colby before he does Till .

I don't see Colby beating RDA but then again just could be man.

Question is can any of these guys beat Tyrone Woodley ?

Sent from my Infinix Zero 4 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 05-28-2018, 02:37 AM   #58
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitfistssaipailo
Well by " natural Dana selection" , we aren't seeing Woodley vs Thompson 3 .

I think it's between Colby and RDA for the title shot but if you ask me all of them have done little to earn a shot .

Mostly RDA tho of performances . Which is actually the real UFC ranking system . Huge drawl performances ...once your fights get people talking you get the shot .

Usman will likely get a shot at Colby before he does Till .

I don't see Colby beating RDA but then again just could be man.

Question is can any of these guys beat Tyrone Woodley ?

I honestly think Till has the best shot out of them, but RDA has proven me wrong before.

Tyrone is great wrestler but has kind of abandoned it. He likes to fight with his back to the cage. That's right were Till wants him and he's got range

Styles make fights, lol.I might pick someone like Cobly over Till. I suspect Woodley would destroy Cobly.
Old 05-28-2018, 05:56 AM   #59
MVP

Man as for the ww division ...Till messed up by not making weight ...I'm sure uncle Dana is going over the numbers as we speak and they are talking .

I think RDA gets the shot ...but only if he puts a bang out performance against Colby who I know ain't gone trade with RDA . He don't want it that man .

I think Wonderboy ought to fight lawler when it's certain who's getting the Woodley fight .

I just want Usman to get a shot at Till or Colby .

By the way if you didn't listen to yoel Romero on Joe's MMA podcast you gotta check it out .

Old 05-28-2018, 09:15 PM   #60
MVP

WarMMA's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_S
I honestly think Till has the best shot out of them, but RDA has proven me wrong before.

Tyrone is great wrestler but has kind of abandoned it. He likes to fight with his back to the cage. That's right were Till wants him and he's got range

Styles make fights, lol.I might pick someone like Cobly over Till. I suspect Woodley would destroy Cobly.
Id honestly rather see Till vs Woodley or RDA vs Woodley. I think Till would have the best chance too cuz he's rangy and has good power.
Old 05-29-2018, 05:01 AM   #61
MVP

Till vs Woodley ....hmmm...not likely before RDA gets a shot .

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-31-2018, 11:50 AM   #62
LORDTHUNDERBIRD

Pappy Knuckles's Arena

OVR: 46

I know a lot of people thought the Till/Thompson fight was boring, but that **** had me on the edge of my seat. Especially in the first few rounds. I would've loved to see them open up more and a lot less of the high five stuff, but they're both so skilled on the feet and prone to counterstriking that there was a lot of reading going on. I really thought someone was going to make a mistake and get caught at some point. I guess it wasn't exactly fan-friendly, but I enjoyed it.
Old 06-07-2018, 05:06 PM   #63
MVP

WarMMA's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy Knuckles
I know a lot of people thought the Till/Thompson fight was boring, but that **** had me on the edge of my seat. Especially in the first few rounds. I would've loved to see them open up more and a lot less of the high five stuff, but they're both so skilled on the feet and prone to counterstriking that there was a lot of reading going on. I really thought someone was going to make a mistake and get caught at some point. I guess it wasn't exactly fan-friendly, but I enjoyed it.
Anyone who thought that was a boring fight are probably the more casual types of fans. Anyone who is a true fan of the sport would easily appreciate that fight for what it was...technical mastery. I too was on the edge of my seat and flinching every time it looked like someone was open to get tagged lol.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > MMA Forum »