Home

UFC on ESPN+ 2: Assunção v Moraes 2

This is a discussion on UFC on ESPN+ 2: Assunção v Moraes 2 within the MMA Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > MMA Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-02-2019, 10:37 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: UFC on ESPN+ 2: Assunção v Moraes 2

Can't believe Moraes finished Assuncao in the first round. Cejudo and TJ is most likely next but Moraes deserves a title shot.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-05-2019, 10:01 PM   #26
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: UFC on ESPN+ 2: Assunção v Moraes 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameTimeMMA
Can't believe Moraes finished Assuncao in the first round. Cejudo and TJ is most likely next but Moraes deserves a title shot.
Yeah Moraes broke into that next level with that win. He’s officially an elite UFC fighter, among the best p4p in the world. I’d favor him over TJ, for sure. I’d say Moraes is the best in the world right now at 135, quite comfortably. Obviously he has to actually fight TJ to prove it, but that could be a year or more the way the UFC operates. When it does happen though, Moraes will snatch that W. I’ll call it now.

Walker is also, IMO, the best 205er on earth rn. It’s not just his athleticism, KO power, and explosiveness (which are all unmatched at 205). It’s his technique, creativity, crisp movement. Dude gets in this super low stance, lands a hook kick, then spins with a backfist and knocks him down, and lands “god mode” GnP (the kind of punches you don’t see much in MMA, where they go from ceiling to mat with explosive power). He’s a FORCE, and as a complete MMA nerd, I can say with the utmost confidence he annihilates anyone at 205 until he gets to Jones or DC. I even think he destroys Gus, quite easily in fact. I think his offensive attack just penetrates right through Gus’ defensive guard.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > MMA Forum »