MMArmy - Operation Sports Forums
Home

MMArmy

This is a discussion on MMArmy within the MMA Online Gaming Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > MMA Forum > MMA Online Gaming Forum

Old 04-29-2016, 07:30 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
MMArmy

*Disregard my OS handle as i was being silly when i created it.

http://www.mmarmy.com

I purchased this game about a year or two from the creator and am currently adding features and new content. This is a free MMA game where you open a camp and recruit and train fighters then fight other people online in organizations for belts and cash.

Just wanted to have a thread going here for anyone that is interested in checking it out if you haven't already. I'll update this thread here and there.

Going to have a phone app and site re-design in the future but for now just adding new stats, fight styles, customization options and shop items.

Get on the forum over there if you want any help from all of the current players as everyone is very helpful.

Last edited by SportsGameGod; 06-28-2017 at 03:14 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2016, 06:54 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: MMArmy

Going to be adding new stats to the fighters in the near future so that the game can creep closer and closer towards it's best attempt at realism. Adding 2 new left side discipline stats which are -

Taekwondo
Catch (Wrestling)

Also adding 3 right side athletic stats -

Agility
Coordination
Accuracy (Precision)

To go along with these new stat additions i'm adding 4 new fighting styles which makes it 32 total different game plans you can choose in this deep version of paper, rock scissors. The styles are

Sway and Slay (Capoiera)
Luta Livre
Ankle Breaker (Think Palhares or Ryan Hall)
Sanshoe (Based on the Chinese hybrid Sanshou)

Also recently lowered the chances of the "Special Recruits" which are rare fighters with better hiddens and starting stat potential. If you try your hand at this game remember to get on the forum for the events and tips from existing players.
Old 10-08-2016, 01:52 AM   #3
Rookie

Used to play the heck out of this back in the day. Glad to see it's still running.
Old 10-28-2016, 01:18 PM   #4
Rookie

Just added the "Toughness" stat and moved Power to a static hidden.

Also changed Martial Arts to Karate. Lots of additions, changes and tweaks coming soon.
Old 11-27-2016, 12:32 AM   #5
Rookie

Added Catch Wrestling, Taekwondo, Agility, Coordination and Rhythm to fighter stats.

Added Luta Livre, Sway & Slay (Capoeira), Neo Footwork and Ankle Breaker to the style choices.
Old 06-23-2017, 04:39 AM   #6
Rookie

Added "World Recruit Value" to the game which influences the chances of how good a fighter can potentially be from a particular country.

Like for example if a country like Brazil has a high score in Jiu Jitsu then the fighters have a higher chance of generating with a high JJ skill.

Currently working on adding the female fighters to the game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > MMA Forum > MMA Online Gaming Forum »