Home
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-02-2005, 11:13 PM   #121
Rookie
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Jul 2003
Re: Poo-Diddy's MVP2005 Rosters

These rosters look great.


Anyway these can be made available for the Xbox...or are us Xbox owners out of luck? Is there anyway to transfer the PS2 file to an xbox file?


Thanks for all the work Poo
tagrims is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-02-2005, 11:43 PM   #122
Rookie
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Aug 2004
Re: Poo-Diddy's MVP2005 Rosters

Is maddennation not working for anyone besides me? I tried on both of my computers and it just won't work, it says the site can't be found. And thanks for making these rosters man, I just wish I could get to Maddennation so I could download what you have done now.
Shadysnoman is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2005, 11:44 PM   #123
Banned
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Harvey, ND
Re: Poo-Diddy's MVP2005 Rosters

PooDiddy I have been wondering if the rosters that we have been using at www.minorleaguebaseball.com are current. I also wish you the best of luck with your rosters. Im sure theyll be better than mine but you have to try ya know. Just wondering.
Black Viper is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2005, 12:34 AM   #124
Rookie
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Mar 2004
Re: Poo-Diddy's MVP2005 Rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaOSslidaMan
PooDiddy I have been wondering if the rosters that we have been using at www.minorleaguebaseball.com are current. I also wish you the best of luck with your rosters. Im sure theyll be better than mine but you have to try ya know. Just wondering.
I'm using a combination of the 4 resources I posted, to come up with these rosters. Obviously doing them this early you have no choice but to go by projections for as far as where you place each guy in the organization, wether its AAA, AA, or A.

And to those of you trying to get to maddennation, we are upgrading our servers that is why the site has been down. The only set I have released so far (version 1.0) is on page 4 in this post.

By the way, you all can add Baltimore (mlb,aaa,aa,a) to the organizations completed list.

Last edited by PooDiddy; 03-03-2005 at 12:37 AM.
PooDiddy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2005, 12:37 AM   #125
Rookie
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Mar 2004
Re: Poo-Diddy's MVP2005 Rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by PooDiddy
I'm using a combination of the 4 resources I posted, to come up with these rosters. Obviously doing them this early you have no choice but to go by projections for as far as where you place each guy in the organization, wether its AAA, AA, or A.

And to those of you trying to get to maddennation, we are upgrading our servers that is why the site has been down. The only set I have released so far (version 1.0) is on page for in this post.

By the way, you all can add Baltimore (mlb,aaa,aa,a) to the organizations completed list.
4 Down, 26 to go!!
bruinsmpt is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-03-2005, 12:39 AM   #126
Rookie
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Mar 2004
Re: Poo-Diddy's MVP2005 Rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruinsmpt
4 Down, 26 to go!!
lol, for sure man

with work I hope to get another 4-6 teams done tommorrow night
possibly 10-12 on friday
and try to finish up saturday.......

thats my goal anyways.......
PooDiddy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2005, 12:54 AM   #127
Rookie
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Mar 2004
Re: Poo-Diddy's MVP2005 Rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by PooDiddy
lol, for sure man

with work I hope to get another 4-6 teams done tommorrow night
possibly 10-12 on friday
and try to finish up saturday.......

thats my goal anyways.......
PooDiddy, two things:
a) Your name rocks.
b) You rock.

Seriously, you don't know how much I appreciate you doing these. I just wish you could do it on MVPEdit or something, because I know that (for me at least), doing it with the in-game editor is a hassle. I can't believe you're taking all of this time to do this. Without any more sucking up, I just have to say I genuinely appreciate this work.
WinnieThePujols is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2005, 03:03 AM   #128
Rookie
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Anaheim
Re: Poo-Diddy's MVP2005 Rosters

I'm really looking forward to your FULL AND COMPLETE MLB,AAA,AA,A Rosters PoodDiddy! So what are the specifics that will be in your new one coming up Sat (or Sun)?
__________________
LAA = BEST OUTFIELD IS BASEBALL EVER!!!
Angels_Rule2isBACK is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:28 AM.

Top -