Home

Poo-Diddy's MVP2005 Rosters

This is a discussion on Poo-Diddy's MVP2005 Rosters within the MVP Baseball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-03-2005, 02:08 AM   #129
MVP

OVR: 9
Re: Poo-Diddy's MVP2005 Rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angels_Rule2isBACK
I'm really looking forward to your FULL AND COMPLETE MLB,AAA,AA,A Rosters PoodDiddy! So what are the specifics that will be in your new one coming up Sat (or Sun)?
look at you now..your a downloading machine
Old 03-03-2005, 11:16 AM   #130
Banned

OVR: 8

anyway we can get these guys transfered to xbox also??
Old 03-03-2005, 02:59 PM   #131
Rookie

OVR: 1

1st, thanks! I used to edit NBA Live rosters and know how hard it is...and you have 4 different levels!!!

Q: Will the next update you put out (2.0) have the most recent signed FA's to each organization? Or are they up to a certain day? (i.e . 2-26) or something like that.

thanks again!

I'm always taking custom orders! Let me know what you want and we'll go from there.
http://community.webshots.com/user/agentq16
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-03-2005, 06:58 PM   #132
Rookie

OVR: 1

Please God, Help Poo With These Rosters so i can start my Dynasty i am chomping at the bit here
Old 03-03-2005, 07:26 PM   #133
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by PooDiddy
Last year I whipped together a full set of MVP rosters,

This year I will not have the time to do so, but I am doing a limited set of rosters which I may have available tonight or more likely tommorrow night depending upon how it goes.

This Roster set will include :

All trades up until today.....
All Free Agents Signings up until Today.....
All Fake Big Leagers (Bonds, Ligtenberg, Donnelly, etc) Renamed....
All top 100 prospects included in the game properly named and numbered.....
All Players Numbers made accurate as of MLB.coms rosters as of today......

I will post this set of rosters like I said either tonight or tommorrow night, after that if anybody who is doing rosters would like to take them and add to them please feel free.

It's not a 100% complete roster set, but it will be 100X better than what we have now..........

As usual It will be posted in the rosters section at www.maddennation.com
Hey Diddy, I want to thank you for doing the work so the rest of us can enjoy accurate and detailed rosters but I wanted to know do you mess with players ratings, stances, etc. Its really not a problem for minor leaguers but I'm not a big fan when all ratings have been messed with. I guess beggars cant be choosers but I was just wondering.
Old 03-03-2005, 07:32 PM   #134
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by PGOODY
Hey Diddy, I want to thank you for doing the work so the rest of us can enjoy accurate and detailed rosters but I wanted to know do you mess with players ratings, stances, etc. Its really not a problem for minor leaguers but I'm not a big fan when all ratings have been messed with. I guess beggars cant be choosers but I was just wondering.
im pretty sure he said he isnt touching any ratings at all and that he's trying the best he can with the stances. also i think someone posted a site that can help you with the stances. www.mvpmods.com i think it was? im pretty anal about the stances myself so after these rosters come out this weekend, ill go thru the game and help people with stances if enough people want help
Old 03-03-2005, 07:52 PM   #135
2010,13,15,16 CHAMPS!

SidVish's Arena

OVR: 23

PooDiddy you are the man! A franchise never really starts till we get your rosters. Keep it up.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-03-2005, 08:14 PM   #136
MVP

OVR: 9

i look foreward to seeing these also...it was so nice to hear poo-diddy say he wasnt gonna fool around with guys already in the game ratings wise....a huge peive of mine is when some guy makes rosters and creates guys that are needed (wich we all like)...and then he thinks ea didnt have any clue what they were doing and start jimmiing with players already in the game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters »