Home
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-20-2005, 01:05 AM   #809
All Star
 
cubsfan203's Arena
 
OVR: 24
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Texas
Blog Entries: 1
Re: players not in the game caps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rondo4
Why should he admit it if it's not true... and you were trying to get him BANNED for something as small as supposedly not giving you credit on CAPs? Are you an ego-maniac?
Some people actually put a lot of time and effort into their CAPs, and to have them credited to someone else isn't right. It took redsox a whopping 5 minutes to change a few things, yet it takes Andy over an hour to research and make the CAP properly.

I'll give you an example here. Say your mowing your grandma's lawn, and she's going to give you $10 for it. It's really high and it takes you an hour to do it. The along comes someone else, and he cuts one piece of grass with his scissors and your grandma gives him $10 as well. Not very fair, is it?
__________________
Fan of....
Memphis Tigers - Texas Rangers - Dallas Mavericks - Dallas Cowboys

Coaching Career of Chris Matthews (CH2k8)
The Legend of Ocho Ocho
cubsfan203 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2005, 01:06 AM   #810
Rookie
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Re: players not in the game caps

I'm new, and I am a mod. on fanfare, and redsox has told me both sides of this story, so we don't want to put p with any of that...MY veiw is that YOU are over reacting I personnally have edited tons of CAPs, even McDiddy's so I know that it's OK to do that. Personally though, what you're saying is that I was the one that got Redsox to post all the Red Sox players, and that would be like me saying, those were mine, because I requested them, and wanted them, so I deserve all credit...
james7182014 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2005, 01:07 AM   #811
MVP
 
andybaseball2005's Arena
 
OVR: 16
Join Date: Sep 2004
Re: players not in the game caps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rondo4
Why should he admit it if it's not true... and you were trying to get him BANNED for something as small as supposedly not giving you credit on CAPs? Are you an ego-maniac?
K do you know how long it takes me to do those? 1 1/2 hours- 2. Y would i waste my time on them just for someone to call it there own. Then i wouldn't be making Caps. I would be playing online or doing work or something i dunno. think about what you say before you type it.
andybaseball2005 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-20-2005, 01:07 AM   #812
Rookie
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Kentucky
Re: players not in the game caps

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubsfan203
Some people actually put a lot of time and effort into their CAPs, and to have them credited to someone else isn't right. It took redsox a whopping 5 minutes to change a few things, yet it takes Andy over an hour to research and make the CAP properly.

I'll give you an example here. Say your mowing your grandma's lawn, and she's going to give you $10 for it. It's really high and it takes you an hour to do it. The along comes someone else, and he cuts one piece of grass with his scissors and your grandma gives him $10 as well. Not very fair, is it?
Honestly, this argument is just one man's word against anothers. And, in saying that, you, nor I, have any idea whatsoever if redsox did, indeed, copy andy's CAPs or if he didn't. We're in an argument we don't belong in.
__________________
St. Louis Cardinals in '05
Rondo4 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2005, 01:09 AM   #813
MVP
 
andybaseball2005's Arena
 
OVR: 16
Join Date: Sep 2004
Re: players not in the game caps

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubsfan203
Some people actually put a lot of time and effort into their CAPs, and to have them credited to someone else isn't right. It took redsox a whopping 5 minutes to change a few things, yet it takes Andy over an hour to research and make the CAP properly.

I'll give you an example here. Say your mowing your grandma's lawn, and she's going to give you $10 for it. It's really high and it takes you an hour to do it. The along comes someone else, and he cuts one piece of grass with his scissors and your grandma gives him $10 as well. Not very fair, is it?
That's EXACTLY right.
andybaseball2005 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2005, 01:09 AM   #814
All Star
 
cubsfan203's Arena
 
OVR: 24
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Texas
Blog Entries: 1
Re: players not in the game caps

Uh oh, here comes the fanfare possey. What ever shall we do now?
__________________
Fan of....
Memphis Tigers - Texas Rangers - Dallas Mavericks - Dallas Cowboys

Coaching Career of Chris Matthews (CH2k8)
The Legend of Ocho Ocho
cubsfan203 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2005, 01:10 AM   #815
Rookie
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Kentucky
Re: players not in the game caps

Quote:
Originally Posted by andybaseball2005
K do you know how long it takes me to do those? 1 1/2 hours- 2. Y would i waste my time on them just for someone to call it there own. Then i wouldn't be making Caps. I would be playing online or doing work or something i dunno. think about what you say before you type it.
It takes you that long to make CAPs for people who are already in the big leagues? Gee, maybe you should be playing online or working or something.
__________________
St. Louis Cardinals in '05
Rondo4 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-20-2005, 01:10 AM   #816
MVP
 
andybaseball2005's Arena
 
OVR: 16
Join Date: Sep 2004
Re: players not in the game caps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rondo4
Honestly, this argument is just one man's word against anothers. And, in saying that, you, nor I, have any idea whatsoever if redsox did, indeed, copy andy's CAPs or if he didn't. We're in an argument we don't belong in.
How i gave evidence before. the list of pllayers if that refreshes your memory.
andybaseball2005 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:17 PM.

Top -