Home

Old 06-20-2005, 01:05 AM   #809
All Star

cubsfan203's Arena

OVR: 24
Re: players not in the game caps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rondo4
Why should he admit it if it's not true... and you were trying to get him BANNED for something as small as supposedly not giving you credit on CAPs? Are you an ego-maniac?
Some people actually put a lot of time and effort into their CAPs, and to have them credited to someone else isn't right. It took redsox a whopping 5 minutes to change a few things, yet it takes Andy over an hour to research and make the CAP properly.

I'll give you an example here. Say your mowing your grandma's lawn, and she's going to give you $10 for it. It's really high and it takes you an hour to do it. The along comes someone else, and he cuts one piece of grass with his scissors and your grandma gives him $10 as well. Not very fair, is it?

Coaching Career of Chris Matthews (CH2k8)
The Legend of Ocho Ocho
Old 06-20-2005, 01:06 AM   #810
Rookie

OVR: 1

I'm new, and I am a mod. on fanfare, and redsox has told me both sides of this story, so we don't want to put p with any of that...MY veiw is that YOU are over reacting I personnally have edited tons of CAPs, even McDiddy's so I know that it's OK to do that. Personally though, what you're saying is that I was the one that got Redsox to post all the Red Sox players, and that would be like me saying, those were mine, because I requested them, and wanted them, so I deserve all credit...
Old 06-20-2005, 01:07 AM   #811
MVP

andybaseball2005's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Why should he admit it if it's not true... and you were trying to get him BANNED for something as small as supposedly not giving you credit on CAPs? Are you an ego-maniac?
K do you know how long it takes me to do those? 1 1/2 hours- 2. Y would i waste my time on them just for someone to call it there own. Then i wouldn't be making Caps. I would be playing online or doing work or something i dunno. think about what you say before you type it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-20-2005, 01:07 AM   #812
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubsfan203
Some people actually put a lot of time and effort into their CAPs, and to have them credited to someone else isn't right. It took redsox a whopping 5 minutes to change a few things, yet it takes Andy over an hour to research and make the CAP properly.

I'll give you an example here. Say your mowing your grandma's lawn, and she's going to give you $10 for it. It's really high and it takes you an hour to do it. The along comes someone else, and he cuts one piece of grass with his scissors and your grandma gives him $10 as well. Not very fair, is it?
Honestly, this argument is just one man's word against anothers. And, in saying that, you, nor I, have any idea whatsoever if redsox did, indeed, copy andy's CAPs or if he didn't. We're in an argument we don't belong in.
Old 06-20-2005, 01:09 AM   #813
MVP

andybaseball2005's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubsfan203

That's EXACTLY right.
Old 06-20-2005, 01:09 AM   #814
All Star

cubsfan203's Arena

OVR: 24

Uh oh, here comes the fanfare possey. What ever shall we do now?

Coaching Career of Chris Matthews (CH2k8)
The Legend of Ocho Ocho
Old 06-20-2005, 01:10 AM   #815
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by andybaseball2005
K do you know how long it takes me to do those? 1 1/2 hours- 2. Y would i waste my time on them just for someone to call it there own. Then i wouldn't be making Caps. I would be playing online or doing work or something i dunno. think about what you say before you type it.
It takes you that long to make CAPs for people who are already in the big leagues? Gee, maybe you should be playing online or working or something.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-20-2005, 01:10 AM   #816
MVP

andybaseball2005's Arena

Quote:
Honestly, this argument is just one man's word against anothers. And, in saying that, you, nor I, have any idea whatsoever if redsox did, indeed, copy andy's CAPs or if he didn't. We're in an argument we don't belong in.
How i gave evidence before. the list of pllayers if that refreshes your memory.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters »