Home
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-20-2005, 01:19 AM   #825
All Star
 
cubsfan203's Arena
 
OVR: 24
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Texas
Blog Entries: 1
Re: players not in the game caps

Who cares? These are Andy's CAPs, andy is a mod there, let him post them if he wants to.
__________________
Fan of....
Memphis Tigers - Texas Rangers - Dallas Mavericks - Dallas Cowboys

Coaching Career of Chris Matthews (CH2k8)
The Legend of Ocho Ocho
cubsfan203 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-20-2005, 01:19 AM   #826
Pro
 
redsox04282's Arena
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Maine
Re: players not in the game caps

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkmissile
Yo andy,I don't know if this helps out or not,but when Sox posts a CAP at Fanfare,it automatically gives credit to him because he is logged in.
he knows that.
__________________
Get some CAP's!

http://www.fanfaregames.com

Join the Forum
redsox04282 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2005, 01:22 AM   #827
Pro
 
redsox04282's Arena
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Maine
Re: players not in the game caps

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubsfan203
Who cares? These are Andy's CAPs, andy is a mod there, let him post them if he wants to.
I am too, I had Andy become a Mod over casue Leo, forgot to make him one.
__________________
Get some CAP's!

http://www.fanfaregames.com

Join the Forum
redsox04282 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2005, 01:25 AM   #828
All Star
 
cubsfan203's Arena
 
OVR: 24
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Texas
Blog Entries: 1
Re: players not in the game caps

If you want more proof in Andy's favor, compare Fontenot CAPs. That was one of the first CAPs he made, long before any of you people saying he's lying ever joined. Yet if you compare the CAPs, they are almost identicle. Even the things that are pretty much random are, like the hot/cold zones, equipment, face, ect. Everything but the Jersey # and the hitting stats are the same.
__________________
Fan of....
Memphis Tigers - Texas Rangers - Dallas Mavericks - Dallas Cowboys

Coaching Career of Chris Matthews (CH2k8)
The Legend of Ocho Ocho
cubsfan203 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2005, 01:27 AM   #829
Pro
 
redsox04282's Arena
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Maine
Re: players not in the game caps

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubsfan203
If you want more proof in Andy's favor, compare Fontenot CAPs. That was one of the first CAPs he made, long before any of you people saying he's lying ever joined. Yet if you compare the CAPs, they are almost identicle. Even the things that are pretty much random are, like the hot/cold zones, equipment, face, ect. Everything but the Jersey # and the hitting stats are the same.
becasue that basic info
__________________
Get some CAP's!

http://www.fanfaregames.com

Join the Forum
redsox04282 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2005, 01:27 AM   #830
Rookie
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Stony Brook,NY
Re: players not in the game caps

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubsfan203
Who cares? These are Andy's CAPs, andy is a mod there, let him post them if he wants to.
Cubs,at least since I have been checking out Fanfare regulary,Andy hadn't done much there.Sox had edits and decided to post them.

Anyway,if he really wanted to see a pitcher's delivery or a batter's stance,he could just go to MLB.com and check out a clip of them.I use them whenever I make an edit.
darkmissile is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2005, 01:28 AM   #831
Rookie
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Re: players not in the game caps

Why does it matter on pithcer batting ratings...hes in the AL not like hes the next manny
james7182014 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-20-2005, 01:29 AM   #832
Pro
 
redsox04282's Arena
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Maine
Re: players not in the game caps

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkmissile
Cubs,at least since I have been checking out Fanfare regulary,Andy hadn't done much there.Sox had edits and decided to post them.

Anyway,if he really wanted to see a pitcher's delivery or a batter's stance,he could just go to MLB.com and check out a clip of them.I use them whenever I make an edit.
thats true
__________________
Get some CAP's!

http://www.fanfaregames.com

Join the Forum
redsox04282 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:48 PM.

Top -