Home
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-20-2005, 02:23 AM   #865
Pro
 
redsox04282's Arena
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Maine
Re: players not in the game caps

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkmissile
Yeah,it would just be 2 pages of Cubs ripping someone for saying that they didn't agree with his CAP.
i know that
__________________
Get some CAP's!

http://www.fanfaregames.com

Join the Forum
redsox04282 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-20-2005, 02:33 AM   #866
All Star
 
cubsfan203's Arena
 
OVR: 24
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Texas
Blog Entries: 1
Re: players not in the game caps

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsox04282
i know that
You also know that you copied andy's CAPs, why don't you admit it so this thread can go back to Andy making his CAPs.
__________________
Fan of....
Memphis Tigers - Texas Rangers - Dallas Mavericks - Dallas Cowboys

Coaching Career of Chris Matthews (CH2k8)
The Legend of Ocho Ocho
cubsfan203 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2005, 02:38 AM   #867
Rookie
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Stony Brook,NY
Re: players not in the game caps

Cubsfan ---->

Redsox ----->
darkmissile is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2005, 03:18 AM   #868
Pro
 
redsox04282's Arena
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Maine
Re: players not in the game caps

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubsfan203
You also know that you copied andy's CAPs, why don't you admit it so this thread can go back to Andy making his CAPs.
I did not copy his CAPS, I will never post my CAPS here again. I was posting my CAPS here casue Andy said back awhile that he wasn't going to make anymore caps and was going to wait for the roster update. It looks like he's lying was if he's making CAPS now, since there hasn't been a roster update for awhile now.
__________________
Get some CAP's!

http://www.fanfaregames.com

Join the Forum
redsox04282 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2005, 04:13 AM   #869
Rookie
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Stony Brook,NY
Re: players not in the game caps

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsox04282
I did not copy his CAPS, I will never post my CAPS here again. I was posting my CAPS here casue Andy said back awhile that he wasn't going to make anymore caps and was going to wait for the roster update. It looks like he's lying was if he's making CAPS now, since there hasn't been a roster update for awhile now.
Was that really necessary?
darkmissile is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2005, 10:09 AM   #870
Rookie
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Kentucky
Re: players not in the game caps

This isn't even your battle to be fought Cubsfan. Go back to your hole, crawl into it, and hibernate t'ill next April, you'll have plenty of time to sleep. There's not much going on for Cubs fans in October.
__________________
St. Louis Cardinals in '05
Rondo4 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2005, 10:46 AM   #871
Pro
 
redsox04282's Arena
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Maine
Re: players not in the game caps

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkmissile
Was that really necessary?

To prove that he's lying about all of this.
__________________
Get some CAP's!

http://www.fanfaregames.com

Join the Forum
redsox04282 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-20-2005, 10:47 AM   #872
Pro
 
redsox04282's Arena
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Maine
Re: players not in the game caps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rondo4
This isn't even your battle to be fought Cubsfan. Go back to your hole, crawl into it, and hibernate t'ill next April, you'll have plenty of time to sleep. There's not much going on for Cubs fans in October.
lol
__________________
Get some CAP's!

http://www.fanfaregames.com

Join the Forum
redsox04282 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:52 PM.

Top -