Home

Old 12-11-2005, 11:14 AM   #1017
MVP

OVR: 7
Re: players not in the game caps

For the others, you can either wait for me to do them, or go to www.fanfaregames.com/mvp and check out everything there.
Old 12-11-2005, 11:27 AM   #1018
Rookie

OVR: 1

Thank you so much. It would be great if you could give me all of them but thank you for the caps you do have to share with me since I'm new around here. The Florida Marlins have a nice young core of minor league prospects for next year that are and maybe able to play at the Major League level.
Old 12-11-2005, 11:28 AM   #1019
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ39
Thank you so much. It would be great if you could give me all of them but thank you for the caps you do have to share with me since I'm new around here. The Florida Marlins have a nice young core of minor league prospects for next year that are and maybe able to play at the Major League level.
I don't have all of them, but I could give you some soon.
Old 12-11-2005, 12:04 PM   #1020
Rookie

I can wait and thank you once again so much.
Old 12-11-2005, 12:17 PM   #1021
Rookie

Do you think Gabriel Hernandez (SP) for the Florida Marlins (just aquired from the New York Mets) will be a starter in the rotation for the Florida Marlins next season or will he be in there starting rotation in AAA. I dont know where to put him in the game thats why and thank you.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-11-2005, 12:32 PM   #1022
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ39
Do you think Gabriel Hernandez (SP) for the Florida Marlins (just aquired from the New York Mets) will be a starter in the rotation for the Florida Marlins next season or will he be in there starting rotation in AAA. I dont know where to put him in the game thats why and thank you.
AAA.
Old 12-11-2005, 12:58 PM   #1023
Rookie

I was just playing MVP Baseball 2005 and I have noticed (since I have manually updated it myself to date) that the Washington Nationals only have one catcher. Who is there back up catcher ? Is he a young minor leaguer and if so can you make a cap of him if you dont mind highlight_reel.

Also, these players CAP's:

Kelly Johnson (ATL)

Brandon Moss (BOS)
David Murphy (BOS)
Dustin Pedroia (BOS)

Koby Clemens (HOU)

Dan Johnson (OAK)

Last edited by SJ39; 12-11-2005 at 01:01 PM.
Old 12-11-2005, 01:21 PM   #1024
All Star

Rod_Carew29's Arena

OVR: 38
Re: Gaby Hernandez @ SJ39

SJ, the info you were given by highlight_reel as to where Gaby Hernandez will start the 2006 season, is totally incorrect. Here's why: Hernandez started this past season with Hagerstown (Mets-LOW A). There, he was 6-1/2.43/93IP/30BB/99K. That was fine. Then he was promoted to St. Lucie (Mets-HIGH A). He had control problems and his delivery was tuned up a little. His numbers: 2-5/5.74/42IP/10BB/32K.

For anyone who has REALLY followed baseball and understands how the minor leagues work in terms of promotion, it's known that unless you're absolutely killing them right out of the box (see The Mariners' Felix Hernandez), then it's always prudent to make sure you have mastered one level before you're promoted to the next. There are those in the game who will tell you that in more than one way, AA is even more challenging that AAA.

Realistically, Gaby Hernandez WILL start 2006 with the Marlins' Jupiter (HIGH A) affiliate. But there is that possibility that he MAY start with their Greensboro (LOW A) affiliate too. For crying out loud, if they (the Marlins) are REALLY that optimistic that he's mastered his pitching, did anyone suggest that MAYBE, JUST MAYBE he would start with Carolina (AA)? LMAOOO

From HIGH A to AAA...NOT!!!

I'm out,

peace!

Quote:
Originally Posted by highlight_reel
AAA.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters »