Home

players not in the game caps

This is a discussion on players not in the game caps within the MVP Baseball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-09-2005, 10:06 PM   #529
Banned

Bradley21's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: players not in the game caps

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtmcq284
Good to see you making CAPs again Bradley.
I've been very busy. So I've been away from here for quite a bit, I had Exams the last 2 weeks of April, then I had a vacation in Arizona for 2 weeks and I just got back now. I've been beating my brains out trying to catch up my franchise to the games played and now I'm comfortably 1 week ahead of the actual schedule so now I can focus on making CAPs for you all.

Anyways like I said, I'm going to pick up where I left off making CAPs and help poor Andy out with this horrendous workload.....I've read every page in this thread, he's on a tear, I'm surprised he's kept up so well. Kudo's to him. Hopefully I can pick up some of the slack.

BTW I remember in this thread or another thread I made a joke about a Sisqo/Sisco CAP and created one for the artist and not the player without even thinking to look at who Andy Sisco really was. Coincidentally I saw him today walking around downtown Toronto (KC is in Town). I have to say he's quite an imposing figure. He looks every bit the 6-10 270lbs he's made out to be. I was hoping to catch him pitch tonite. Anyways it's funny the way life works, make a joke about someone, and it turns out that individual is a serious ballplayer who I'd LOVE to have on the Dodgers. Can't understand why the Cubs let him go in the Rule 5 draft. He's one player I would've protected. I should've created that CAP instead of joking....I love pitchers and that's my "specialty" I'd like to think.

Until Next Time Cheers

Any CAP requests?

Last edited by Bradley21; 05-09-2005 at 10:09 PM.
Old 05-09-2005, 11:07 PM   #530
Rookie

OVR: 2

Great to see ya back Bradley. I have requests for you. I'd like some Brewer CAP's please.

Vinny Rotino
Nelson Cruz
Manny Parra
Dana Eveland

There's two pitchers and two position players there. Thanks!

www.brewerfan.net is a great resource for you.
Old 05-10-2005, 03:28 AM   #531
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradley21
I've been very busy. So I've been away from here for quite a bit, I had Exams the last 2 weeks of April, then I had a vacation in Arizona for 2 weeks and I just got back now. I've been beating my brains out trying to catch up my franchise to the games played and now I'm comfortably 1 week ahead of the actual schedule so now I can focus on making CAPs for you all.

Anyways like I said, I'm going to pick up where I left off making CAPs and help poor Andy out with this horrendous workload.....I've read every page in this thread, he's on a tear, I'm surprised he's kept up so well. Kudo's to him. Hopefully I can pick up some of the slack.

BTW I remember in this thread or another thread I made a joke about a Sisqo/Sisco CAP and created one for the artist and not the player without even thinking to look at who Andy Sisco really was. Coincidentally I saw him today walking around downtown Toronto (KC is in Town). I have to say he's quite an imposing figure. He looks every bit the 6-10 270lbs he's made out to be. I was hoping to catch him pitch tonite. Anyways it's funny the way life works, make a joke about someone, and it turns out that individual is a serious ballplayer who I'd LOVE to have on the Dodgers. Can't understand why the Cubs let him go in the Rule 5 draft. He's one player I would've protected. I should've created that CAP instead of joking....I love pitchers and that's my "specialty" I'd like to think.

Until Next Time Cheers

Any CAP requests?
I've got 2 requests: Tim Stauffer of the Padres and Leo Nunez of the Royals.
Thanks it would be great to have 2 people making CAP's around here!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-10-2005, 11:53 AM   #532
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by andybaseball2005
merricks pitching ratings is on the same page as that is

players not in the game caps

it's 3 posts down
Thank you. Great CAPS by the way.
Old 05-10-2005, 04:36 PM   #533
Rookie

Is anyone still doing CAPS of former players? If so, I was wondering if someone could make some caps for me of some former Philadelphia players that are some of my favorites.

Kevin Jordan
Jon Zuber
Kevin Sefcik
J.R. Phillips
Ricky Otero
Lee Tinsley
Kevin Elster
Tony Longmire
Mark Whiten
Gene Schall
Tom Marsh
Dave Hollins
Curt Ford
Sil Campusano

But I want them to have the age they would have now..most of these guys are probably in their mid to late thirties by now. Thanks so much to those who can help me.
Old 05-10-2005, 04:51 PM   #534
Pro

redsox04282's Arena

OVR: 5

Andy could make a Todd Self cap, just got called by the astro

http://www.fanfaregames.com

Join the Forum
Old 05-10-2005, 07:14 PM   #535
MVP

andybaseball2005's Arena

OVR: 16

Here are some of my own rockie's edits. i have a ton of equipment edits but they aren't as important.

Helton: sock high
Wright pickoff 85
(he also needs a changeup added to his pitches i will post that a soon as i can)
P.Wilson Batting stance:M.Piazza
Wright Delivery style: 3
Closser bating stance D.Ortiz
Hawpe Batting stance: C.Floyd
Wright Batting Stance: High
Barmes Batting stance: A. Rodriguez
Miles Batting stance ( I should know on wednesday) it's ethier R.Jackson, Classic 3, Y. Berra
Sullivan: M. Ordonez
T.Acevedo delivery style: Schimdt
Holliday Batting stance: A.Rodriguez
Tsao: fastball velocity 96
Delivery style Ohka.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-10-2005, 09:34 PM   #536
MVP

OVR: 11

hey andy, do you have an edit for Barmes?

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters »