Home

llcmac-HypnoxXx Rosters V3.2 from Xbox & PS2

This is a discussion on llcmac-HypnoxXx Rosters V3.2 from Xbox & PS2 within the MVP Baseball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 03-05-2005, 01:24 AM   #73
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: llcmac-HypnoxXx Rosters V3.2 from Xbox & PS2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExtremeGamer
I have to agree with Badgun, if the ratings are messed with, and now it's coming out that they are, I'm moving on as well. I don't get it why someone has to change ratings when doing a roster. Say the person doing it is a Red Sox fan, don't you think he's going to feel some of their minor leaguers are a little better than say the minor leagues of the Rangers or Marlins? Always heads into problems.
move on. who cares. Whats the point of posting that you aren't going to use these. Your wasting space.
Old 03-05-2005, 01:32 AM   #74
Let's Go Pens...

Fiddy's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruinsmpt
move on. who cares. Whats the point of posting that you aren't going to use these. Your wasting space.
Old 03-05-2005, 01:42 AM   #75
TNA & WWE thanks you

CWood2's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGame
These rosters are terrific. The advantages to PC edited, PS2 converted rosters are too many to count and we're all very grateful for bringing them to our attention. Grieke's curveball was ********...I'm glad they're fixing it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-05-2005, 01:48 AM   #76
Hall Of Fame

mjb2124's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWood2
Grieke's curveball was ********...I'm glad they're fixing it.
Yes it was. He ate me alive with that thing. The first time he threw it my jaw dropped because it was so slow.

I think someone else mentioned that one of the Padres relief pitchers throws a changeup in the mid 50's as well. That might need to be fixed as well.
Old 03-05-2005, 01:52 AM   #77
MVP

Houston's Arena

OVR: 0

Hell just my opinion but who cares about the ratings I would love to see everyone with some kind of picture.The players when you create look really dull.Even if it is the black with white outline pic thats better than the default create a pic they have.Ratings will change as you play dynasty or season so what does it really matter and im willing to bet you wouldnt even see half of these guys play anyways.Not too many play every game in a season and therefore to play alot of AAA,AA or even A games probably wont happen too much.So I say let them progress on there own.
Old 03-05-2005, 02:09 AM   #78
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExtremeGamer
I have to agree with Badgun, if the ratings are messed with, and now it's coming out that they are, I'm moving on as well. I don't get it why someone has to change ratings when doing a roster. Say the person doing it is a Red Sox fan, don't you think he's going to feel some of their minor leaguers are a little better than say the minor leagues of the Rangers or Marlins? Always heads into problems.
I also agree as well and the fact these are done on the Pc intensifies the problem because there are hidden things as well that are changed that we dont even see. Its like deja vu all over again from last years problems/debates. I wish they would leave the ratings alone,

Harcore Gamers Get Their Game info Here or you aint Hardcore$$ Click for Xbox

Click for PS2

"The Dunk Contest will be off the hook" Uhh Not
Give me back my real college players I can draft you can keep this gimmick!!
Old 03-05-2005, 02:17 AM   #79
MVP

OVR: 7

Guys, read the thread again. The ratings of existing MLB players are NOT being edited. New minor leaguers who are being added ARE having ratings created for them, since they are not in the game. IRL, Greinke does not throw a 50 MPH curve, so it was modified to a 62 MPH curve.
Old 03-05-2005, 02:18 AM   #80
MVP

OVR: 7

The changes to existing MLB players consists of uniform #, batting stance, delivery, etc.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters »