Home

llcmac-HypnoxXx Rosters V3.2 from Xbox & PS2

This is a discussion on llcmac-HypnoxXx Rosters V3.2 from Xbox & PS2 within the MVP Baseball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-05-2005, 02:28 AM   #89
Rookie

jaydownie's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: llcmac-HypnoxXx Rosters V3.2 from Xbox & PS2

All this crap about "u shouldn't change there atributes" so what let them do what they want if they change them a bit or a lot nobodys making you download the roster, if your so worried about make your own damn roster and stop cryin. This isnt the eazyiest thing to do i know before having money to buy new games, and downloading rosters off the net, u had to do it yourself. I think there very well put 2gather rosters and i think a is needed.
Old 03-05-2005, 02:33 AM   #90
Rookie

mikey's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badgun
Sorry man, these guys are just fans. They have a high interest in baseball and baseball games, but that doesn't qualify them to become scouts and start changing ratings. EA did their ratings based on what they knew and researched...these guys have no clue how EA did that so moving one attribute in one direction or the other could have a negative effect.
Just to play Devil's advocate here.. think about what you just posted. Why is some hack that EA pays 20 bucks an hour more qualified to input ratings than fans who are diehard about the game and probably know just as much about the prospects and players they're rating as the EA employee doing the same?

Quote:
People just can't leave things alone. Why isn't moving players around, editing numbers and equipment enough? Why do they feel the need to pump up some scrub in AA that they went to high school with and force it on the rest of us. I think most people just want accurate rosters and depth charts...no one really wants some hack changing his player ratings.
That's kinda pigeonholing everbody who puts out rosters as a fanboy who just wants to make their favorite player better, don't you think?

Quote:
Then these guys say "well then don't use them then" but how hard is it just to make the correct rosters and depth charts and leave the ratings alone? If you want to jack up your college roomate, do it in your own set and screw your own franchise up. I trust EA's ratings a helluva lot more than I trust some 14 year old hack's.
Damn dude, no need to be an arsehole. If it's so easy to just make the correct rosters and depth charts, why don't you stop complaining about other people's rosters and do it yourself. My god. What good do you think it does to call somebody who works hard on rosters a 14 year old hack?

Quote:
I'll wait. There's always some sensible guy every year who doesn't mess with ratings and he will tell you so.
Again. If you're going to complain, why don't you just edit your own rosters?

Wow.. EA pwnz me again.
Old 03-05-2005, 02:46 AM   #91
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Sorry man, these guys are just fans. They have a high interest in baseball and baseball games, but that doesn't qualify them to become scouts and start changing ratings. EA did their ratings based on what they knew and researched...these guys have no clue how EA did that so moving one attribute in one direction or the other could have a negative effect.

Everyone kissed GomerPyle's butt last year when he started putting out converted pc rosters and then it came out the dude was in love with Prince Fielder. He had Fielder in AAA and he was rated higher than all but two of the Milwaukee Brewers. It then came out that he had started messing with pitch movements and the next thing you know guys were throwing 52 MPH curve balls that literally stopped in mid air and 98 MPH sliders. Eventually everyone turned on him and he has pretty much disappeared from here.

People just can't leave things alone. Why isn't moving players around, editing numbers and equipment enough? Why do they feel the need to pump up some scrub in AA that they went to high school with and force it on the rest of us. I think most people just want accurate rosters and depth charts...no one really wants some hack changing his player ratings.

Then these guys say "well then don't use them then" but how hard is it just to make the correct rosters and depth charts and leave the ratings alone? If you want to jack up your college roomate, do it in your own set and screw your own franchise up. I trust EA's ratings a helluva lot more than I trust some 14 year old hack's.

I'll wait. There's always some sensible guy every year who doesn't mess with ratings and he will tell you so.

I have not looked at the roster this season but last season EA did a horible job with ratings, yeah lets try a bunch of guys that could not even release a game where left handed hitters could hit HRs. They claimed ther was no problem, then THIS season in interviews they finally said they had a problem with 2004. And WHY did you do this MONEY they did not want to re-issue console discs. the fixed the problem for the PC with patch #2 but always said they did not. The guys care about nothing but money, yeah lets trust them

I see you understand very little about how the rosters work, the best roster released last season were Gforce22's and he edited everyone. The guys doing this roster have been doing roster since high heat. and last season the only way to counter act the lefty issue was to jack up the HR% for left hander hitters.

HOW do you expect them to add real minors without editing ratings?

the math formulas they have are rock solid, they have FIXED like 10 players so far EA screwed up on. If you do not like it is simple do not DOWNLOAD IT.

Quit bitching
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-05-2005, 02:47 AM   #92
Rookie

I just wanna say THANK YOU llcmac for the wonderful rosters. And THANK YOU Kraw for coverting it for us. Rosters are great! Salaries, career stats fixed!
Old 03-05-2005, 02:47 AM   #93
Rookie

Quote:
Will it have Complete real minors, not if it is done on the PS2
Old 03-05-2005, 02:49 AM   #94
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by floydsox
I just wanna say THANK YOU llcmac for the wonderful rosters. And THANK YOU Krew for coverting it for us. Rosters are great! Salaries, career stats fixed!
Kerm was last season, you know the guy that claimed he reverse engineered the game and fixed the lefty issue
Old 03-05-2005, 02:49 AM   #95
Rookie

mikey's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krawhitham
Will it have Complete real minors, not if it is done on the PS2
Dude, I'm salivating waiting for a complete minor set.

I'll settle for just the A's though I picked up a CAP for Dan Johnson (prospect #101 lol) but I think he's a little too good.

I wish I had a way to contribute to the rosters.

Wow.. EA pwnz me again.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-05-2005, 02:50 AM   #96
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaulHuKilledU
having the same issues registering at mvplanet.com, username RaulHuKilledU. Thanks
you are active

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters »